17

"We rest here" the man commanded.

The group stopped and Kou dropped me off his shoulder roughly.

"Are you sure she won't run away, Sakoda?" Akio asked while clinging to the man.

Sakoda. So that's his name.

"What do you have in mind, Akio?" Sakoda asked her back.

Akio let go of Sakoda and approached me. "Well, well" she purred. "How about we break her leg so she can't escape?"

My eyes widened. Is she serious about what she says?

Sakoda tapped his chin. "Break her leg? Isn't that a little too much?"

"She's a great medic nin. She can easily heal minor wounds and escaped, but it takes time to mend the broken bones" Akio said slyly.

"Ah, you have a point" Sakoda smirked. "Kou!"

Kou approached me, his hands extended towards my leg. I immediately kicked his face with the remaining strength I had. Kou fell, his nose was bleeding. He wiped his nose and looked at me angrily.

"How dare you!" Kou growled, then took my leg and broke it as if it were a tree branch.

I screamed in pain. My vision is blurred by the tears and that made me even more upset. Can I stop reacting to anything with tears? I clenched my fists tightly to endure the pain. My palms are bleeding because of my own nails.

Akio laughed maniacally. Is she really Akio I know?

Sakoda ordered Akio to bandage my leg so it didn't get infected, it would be more troublesome if my leg had an infection, so she bandaged my leg reluctantly.

Sakoda gave me water before ordering Kou to carry me again and continue on our way. I feel the journey is getting longer with my sore leg. The sun was already setting when we reached a building. It was old and square-shaped like a fortress.

"You're back, Master Sakoda" a short young man with glasses greeted Sakoda.

"Have you prepared the room, Itaru?" Sakoda asked.

I can feel Itaru's eyes landed at me. "...Yes, I have" he answered.

Kou took me into a small room without windows. The walls and floor of the room were made of cement, the doors were made of iron. I was placed in a prison or isolation room, I could say.

Sakoda approached me then put the chains on my hands and legs. After the chain was attached, I felt my chakra reduced.

"Th... This..." I muttered.

Sakoda smiled at me. "Yeah, these chains absorbs your chakra"

This is bad. My leg was broken, my chakra was absorbed and I was outnumbered. How can I escape from here?

"So" Sakoda pulled out a chair and sat on it. "We're not officially acquainted yet, right?"

I have no intention of answering his question. I just sat quietly and stared at the floor, refusing to met his gaze.

"My name is Sakoda, I'm the leader of the Hirusagari. Our organization aims to create world peace" He said proudly.

I couldn't help but laughed.

Sakoda looks offended, his arrogant smile disappeared. "What's so funny?"

"I understand now. This organization is an Akatsuki wannabe, right?"

Sakoda slapped me. "Shut up. Now you're going to tell me everything you know about the Akatsuki"

I stayed quiet and kept my eyes on the floor.

He slapped me again, harder than before. "Answer me"

"Wasn't you the one who told me to shut up?" I looked him in the eyes.

Sakoda swiped the back of his hand across my face, leaving an angry red hue across my cheek. "I don't have to hurt you if you cooperate"

"I don't plan on cooperating with an imitator like you". As an act of defiance, I spat on his leg. A flash of silver crossed my vision. In one swift movement, a kunai cut into my already wounded cheek. I hissed as I tried to move my hand over the cut, but then I remember my hands chained behind my back. It wasn't a deep cut, but enough to make my cheeks and clothes stained with blood.

"I'll leave you for now" Sakoda rose to his feet. "I'll come back later and I hope by then you'll understand that your life is no longer in your hands but mine. So, you better behave yourself"

Sakoda walk out of the room and I can hear the door to this room being locked.

I sighed. My body hurts, my chakra runs out. I closed my eyes. Did the other members noticed that I disappeared? Will they come save me? I don't know. For now, I have to bear it myself. I promised myself, I will protect the Akatsuki no matter what.

.

.

.

Hello~!! This is part 17, I hope you enjoyed it!^^

*Hirusagari means afternoon/early afternoon, sorry if I'm wrong*

Last week, this story reached 2nd place on #itachixreader !! Thank you so much, Readers!!~<3

Actually, I don't really mind about story ranking, I just love writing and enjoy the process!:D

See you soon!!^^