13

The following day went on as usual. I feel a little lonely recently because the other members are actively carrying out missions. It's been 1 week since Itachi left the hideout. If I'm not mistaken, he and Kisame are on a mission around Konoha. Even though I rarely meet him, my feelings for him are still the same. I'm really pissed off with myself.

I just finished watering Zetsu's plants when Sasori approached me. Yesterday, Sasori and Deidara had just returned from a mission, now they are allowed to rest for the next few days.

"Looks like you're busy, huh?" he asked.

"Not really, I just finished watering the plants" I answered while putting the watering can into place. "Do you need something?"

"Can you help me clean up my doll?"

I nodded. "Sure.. I'll change my clothes first" 

Sasori looked at my stained shirt and nodded. "Okay, i'll wait in my room"

I immediately changed my clothes and headed to Sasori's room since he didn't like to wait.

Sasori let me in when I knocked on his door. Parts of his doll scattered on the floor. Carefully, I started cleaning the doll's parts, following Sasori's instructions. We chat while we work, mostly about art. 

I was happy when he asked for my help. Honestly, I felt useless because Pain never sent me on a mission. My job is to take care of other injured members, that's why I wasn't assigned to a mission. If I go on a mission there is a chance that I will get hurt, and Pain doesn't want the organization's medic to get hurt.

"Please put this on my back" said Sasori while handing over one part of the doll. Back then, when I saw Sasori's doll-body, I was shocked, but now I'm used to it.

I carefully attached the doll's part to his back. "Okay, done"

"Thanks, (Y/N)" Sasori put on his cloak. "Can you check on Deidara?" Sasori asked, mentioned his partner who was seriously injured after his last mission. 

"Yes, I'm planning to go to his room now" I asked. "See you later, Sasori" I bowed briefly then headed to Deidara's room.

"Deidara??" I called him while knocking the door.

"Come in, hm"

I opened the door and approached him who was lying on his bed. Half of his body wrapped in bandages. I gave him a sad smile. "How are you feeling?"

"Like a mummy, hm" Deidara laughed then winced in pain. "Sorry for not opening the door for you, hm" he said, trying to sit up. I helped him immediately.

"It's okay" I took out a new bandage. "I'll change your bandage". I did the work carefully and slowly, not wanting him to feel more pain. After I finished changing the bandages, I started to heal his wounds. 

"I want to get well soon and invite you to fly, hm" Deidara said.

"Yeah? Is there something you want to show me?" 

"No, not really... I just wanted to cheer you up, hm"

"Cheer me up?"

"Looks like you are sad lately, hm" Deidara looked at me, his eyes filled with worry.

I avoided his gaze and focused my eyes on my hand which was above his wound. "I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me". I'll be fine.

"Your eyes are always honest, hm" Deidara gave me a small smile. "They will always be telling the truth, even your mouth is telling a lie, hm"

"That's deep" I grinned. "Why are you suddenly become wise?" I joked, trying to hide the fact that I agree with his words. I pulled my hand. "It's done, now please rest"

"Okay, thank you, hm" Deidara said.

I nodded at him. "Happy to help"

"(Y/N)?" Deidara called me and I raised my eyebrow, waiting for him to continue his words.

"Smile, it looks good on you, hm"

I smiled at him. "Smile does look good on everyone, right?"

I came out of Deidara's room and almost jumped when I saw Itachi leaned against the wall outside of Deidara's room. My heart beats faster automatically.

"Y... You're back" I greeted him. Itachi didn't say anything and just stared at me. Well, this is awkward. "Umm, where's Kisame?" I asked him.

"He's giving a report to the Leader" Itachi answered.

"Oh, right" I lowered my head, as if the floor were more attractive than the man in front of me. "I'll... I'll go back to my room, then"

"Wait" Itachi grabbed my wrist and comes closer. 

"We need to talk"

.

.

.

Hello~! This is part 13! I really hope you enjoyed the story!^^

Have you tried snapchat's anime filter?? I'm obsessed:)

See you on Thursday!

-JuveeMoon-