(Y/N) : Yeah, I wanna save them.

Law : Dealing with them is more trouble than it's worth - You should forget about them...

He tells them why, The Master or Ceaser was experimenting the children.

Law : So, tell me are you serious about this? You want to save these kids who you know nothing about...?

Nami : Absolutely. These children might be strangers to us but they asked us for help. With tears in their eyes, no less.

Nami : It seems like this Master tricked them into coming here under false pretences... But those children have long realised that.

Nami : Until we can be sure of there safety... I'm not going to leave this island!!

Law : ...You mean you'll stay here on your own?

(Y/N) : Actually, no. If that's what she and Chopper want then I'm gonna help.

Time skip brought to you by (Y/N) and the Akatsuki guy felxing their own red eyes.

(Y/N) : Pffft... Make sure not to drop him, Traffy.

He and the other Straw hats were trying to control their laugh.

Law ties Chopper to his sword.

Law : You guys should be more careful. Ceaser isn't going in going to stop attacking you. He uses the Gas Gas No Mi and it's a logia. His bounty is 300 million.

Law : If you can't use haki then stay away from him.

Luffy : The only people on our side who can use haki are... Me, (Y/N), Zoro, Sanji and You, right?

Law : Well, that'll do. I'll head back to the facility and you guys can catch up later.

(Y/N) : You can count on us.

Law : Don't forget to convince your other crewmates.

Luffy : Got it!!

Time skip brought to you by (Y/N) who's awestruck by the Akatsuki guy's Susanoo.

In front of the laboratory, the pirates and the G5 were fighting.

Suddenly, one of the marine points out something.

Marine 1 : Hey, look up!!!

All of them look up.

Marine 1 : Something's flying this way!!!

Marine 2 : It must be a giant bomb!!

The bomb comes closer and closer. It hits their ship.

Luffy : DOOOONN!

Meanwhile, Robin and (Y/N) land in between the marines.

(Y/N) : Pretty wings.

Robin : Thank you.

Marine 3 : HUHHH!? People!!?

Franky, who was in Sanji's body stands up.

Luffy : SHOW YOURSELF, MASTER!! I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP AND KIDNAPP YOU!!!

Law : That idiot!

(A/N) : Smol chapter.