Last Voyage

Luffy : EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!? On the pirate king's ship!!?

All the Straw hats were back in Shakki's bar.

Rayleigh : Yeah, I was the vice captain... The name's Silvers Rayleigh, nice to meet you.

Straw hats : VICE CAPTAIN!!?

Shakki : (Y/N)-chan, you didn't tell them?

(Y/N) : Ah! Sorry, I forgot.

Usopp : I know that name all too well!!

Nami : It's in so many books!!!

Sanji : It's definitely a name that everyone's heard of.

Brook was on the counter eating beans and (Y/N) was beside him.

Brook : Gold Roger, I remember a rookie by that name or maybe not...

(Y/N) : Bruh.

Zoro : Why does (Y/N) and the octopus know a legend like you.

Rayleigh : Over twenty years ago I met Hachi and several months ago I met (Y/N)...

(Y/N) : I just helped him.

Shakki : Since then, they've been friends.

Sanji : But Gold Roger was executed 22 years ago. They didn't get you, the vice captain? The crew was captured by the marines, right?

(Y/N) : Ah, yes. Story time.

Rayleigh : We weren't caught... Roger gave himself up...

All the Straw hats became shocked.

(Y/N) : The government sure acted like they captured him...

Rayleigh : Yeah.

Nami : The "Pirate King" gave himself in!!? Why!?

Rayleigh : Because he could see the end of our journey.

Rayleigh : About four years before the execution, Roger came down with a terminal disease...

Rayleigh : A disease that nobody could cure, that nobody could do anything about even Roger was suffering. At that time the most famous doctor, who was the light house keeper, a man called Crocus. He was the only man who could even ease Roger's suffering. We asked him to come with us on our "Last Voyage" as the ship's doctor.

Rayleigh : Finally, three years later Roger's life was stopped. We were told it was impossible. Our conquest of the Grand Line was over.

Brook : C... Crocus-san!!?

(Y/N) : You know him?

Brook : From the twin capes...!? How nostalgic.

Usopp : EEH!? Wasn't that the old man on that cape for 50 years!!?

(Y/N) : Oh... That's right. You guys came entered from the twin capes.

The Straw hats and Rayleigh talk some more about Crocus.

Rayleigh : I still remember the last words he said to me...

Roger : I'm not gonna die... Partner....

Rayleigh : The world government and the marines must've been shocked. They intended the execution to be a warning to other pirates. But with one word before his death, Roger sett of the "Great Pirate Era"!!

Rayleigh : I've never laughed more... I've never cried more... and I've never drank more either!! He was my captain and he lived a magnificent life!!

(Y/N) : No kidding.

Nami : I feel like I've just heard something amazing.... It's totally different hearing it from someone who lived through it.

Usopp : Then, you're telling me that (Y/N) already knew about this?

(Y/N) : Yeah, he's already told me this several times.

Rayleigh : The only people who can create an era are the the people living in it!!

Rayleigh : I'm certain that the people in the plaza that day received something from Roger... You know one of them, Shanks, pretty well.

Luffy : Eh? You know Shanks, old man!!?

Rayleigh tells him about Shanks.

(Y/N) : I can't wait to meet him again.

Luffy : Yeah!!!

Suddenly, Robin stands up.

Robin : Rayleigh, I've a question...

Robin : Just what is "The will of D".

Robin : Roger's name was carved into the Poneglyph I saw on the sky island. In an ancient language. How did he know that language?

Robin : Do you know what happened in the world 800 years ago, during the "Void Century"?

The whole place fall silent.

Rayleigh : Yeah, I know...

Rayleigh : We... knew all of the history... But, young lady... You can't rush things... Just go forward one step at a time... On your ship. Maybe we... Or maybe Ohara, too... We all tried to go too fast.

Rayleigh : Even if I told you everything I know about the history o the world. As you're now, you won't be able to do anything about it. Take your time, and after you see the world, perhaps you'll find a different answer. But if you ask I can tell you everything about the world.

Robin : No. I'll stop asking here... I'll continue my journey.

Rayleigh : Someday, you'll see everything... It makes me sick, what happened to your hometown, Ohara...
But it's not like Roger understood those words. He just heard "The Voice of all Things".

(Y/N) : Voice of all things, huh?

Usopp tries to ask Rayleigh about the One Piece but Luffy stops him by saying that he won't be going on a boring adventure.

Time skip

Shakki : See you guys in three days.

Rayleigh went for coating the Sunny. He told the Straw hats that it'll take three days to finish. He also gave all of them his Vivre card. Right now, the Straw hats were bidding there farewell to Shakki, Camie and Pappag.

(Y/N) : So, what should we do now?

Luffy : How about we go to the amusement park?

Straw hats : You be quite!!

(Y/N) : You never get tired of that, do you?

Brook & Chopper : We want to go.

(Y/N) : There is an admiral after us, you know.

Luffy : That's why I said let's go hide in the amusement park.

(Y/N) : Understandable, let's go.

Usopp : You two just want to go play!!!

Suddenly, a man stops in front of them.

Luffy : Who are you!?

(A/N) : Shit is about to go down.