To Level 3

Gaurd 1 : There's no way to stop them!! We're done for!! The demon gaurds were also beaten!!!

Prisoner 1 : Forward!! The door to level 3 is close!!!

Okama : Break through!! They've got nothing left!!

They all push through the gaurds. The head guard, Sadi, stands in there way. She swings her whip breaking the the whole bridge.

Ivankov : (Y/N) boy! Take Straw hat boy ahead!

(Y/N) : Got it.

He grabs Luffy and fly over Sadi. She almost attacks the but Ivankov blocks her whip. He turned into a woman with his DF.

Luffy : Eh!? Who's that? She talks like Iva!!

Inazuma : Hurry up! Luffy!! (Y/N)!! The stairs are close! I'll open the gate!!

Hannyabal : This is the fortress of hell!! No matter who comes, they shall not pass!!

He was spinning around his double bladed naginata, slicing the Okamas.

Luffy : What's with him!?

(Y/N) : He's the vice warden, I guess.

Luffy : So who's gonna take care of him?

(Y/N) : There's only one way to find out.

They both bring there fists up.

Gaurd 1 : Are they gonna fight!?

Gaurd 2 : That's good!!

(Y/N) & Luffy : Rock! Paper! Scissors!

(Y/N) loses.

(Y/N) : AAH! Damnit!!

Gaurds : THEY WERE PLAYING!!

(Y/N) : That doesn't mean I'm not dealing with you guys!!

He jumps and then and start beating them up.

Mini Time skip

(Y/N) : You done?

He ask as he was seating on top of some beaten up gaurds.

Hannyabal : You bastards... Who cause nothing but trouble outside... Pirates and Rebels!!

Hannyabal : You want to save your brother!!? The scum of the society have no right to say such pretty things!! If you get out people wouldn't be able to sleep at night!! For fear of loosing there loved ones!! This the fortress of hell!! Built to shut the worst criminals!! If it were broken, the world would fall into the depths of fear!!

Hannyabal : You won't take one step out!!

Luffy : Our brother's life is precious to us!! So move it!!

Hannyabal : Idiots just won't listen...

Suddenly, the gaurds behind him start to drown in a black substance.

Guard 1 : V-vice warden..!!

(Y/N) : What's that!?

He jumps down from his place.

A voice is heard.

??? : Give it a rest. Don't talk about "justice" and "evil"! In this world no matter where you look,

 Don't talk about "justice" and "evil"! In this world no matter where you look,