Strong World PT. 3

Robin, Franky and Brook came after some time get them all out of the pillar.

They were all sitting on some rocks.

(Y/N) : Shiki was the one behind all the incidents in East Blue?

Robin : Yes.

Sanji : So he intends to use those beasts to turn our hometowns upside down... Shitty bastard, treating others like fools...

Usopp : In order protect our hometowns, she left with Shiki. We were saved by Nami.

Some people walk up to them.

Chopper : Xiao, are you alright?

She nods.

Xiao's mom : We were hiding in the underground trench.

Her mother was also carrying her grandmother.

Xiao's mom : Anyway, what you guys were talking about... Is it true that East Blue is your home? Is it also that girl's home?

Luffy : Yeah. That's right.

Xiao's mom : What have I done?!

Xiao's mom : I said I wished Shiki would just leave for East Blue in front of her! How could I say such a terrible thing?!

Xiao : I was happy, too...

(Y/N) notices something in her hand.

(Y/N) : Xiao, what's that?

Xiao : This? I picked it up from here...

(Y/N) : Let me see.

Xiao : Sure.

It was the same tone dial. (Y/N) crouches down.

(Y/N) : You're amazing, Xiao. You have time to worry about Nami when your own village is in such a mess. I've never seen people as kind as you guys are.

(Y/N) : You don't have to blame yourself... The one at fault is that steering wheel. I'll beat the hell out of him.

Luffy : So cheer up, okay?

All other Straw hats walk to him.

Usopp : What's that? A tone dial?

(Y/N) : Yeah, it's the one Shiki was using.

He press the play button.

Nami : Please forgive me for being unable to say farewell to you all directly.

Chopper : It's Nami's voice.

Nami : I've decided to join Shiki's crew as their navigator. Shiki is a legendary pirate whom (Y/N)-kun and you guys can't oppose. You'll only be wasting your life if you come after me. That's why I'll say this...

(Y/N) : WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS?!!

He screams scaring the others.

(Y/N) : What's wrong with her?! Why is she leaving this kind of message!!?

Usopp : C-Calm down...

(Y/N) : What the hell she thinks she's doing by leaving this kind of crap!!?

He gives the tone dial to the others and walk off.

(Y/N) : Damn it!!

Luffy : Oi, Usopp play that again.

(Y/N) walks up to a big boulder and lifts up his hand. He punch the boulder breaking it in pieces.

Time skip brought to you by happy Author-kun, cuz the book is on #7 in male reader list.