Revenge

With Nami and Usopp

Nami : (Y/N) have healed you a bit, he said that you shouldn't move around too much. Usopp wait here I'll go find Luffy.

She leans him against the wall.

Nami : This isn't a sideshow people!!?

She yells at the people who are looking at them.

Nami : Can you hear me Usopp!? Wait here I'll be back!

She then runs off.

After some time

Nami was sitting on a Yagara who was zooming through the streets. Nami then remembers Usopp's words..

Usopp : We were finally able to fix the going Merry...

Nami : Whether we hire someone to make repairs or buy a brand new ship. We'll need that whole 300 million if we want to survive in the sea beyond.. we've to get the money back!!

On the Going Merry

Sanji : You're serious!?

Chopper : That's what the carpenter said?

Sanji : This ship is...

Chopper : They can't repair it even if we pay them? Why...did it end up like this...?

Sanji : I don't know. I wonder what Luffy and the others decided...

Zoro : Those four probably came up with a good answer at the shipyard already.

Sanji : Are you sure he wasn't just exaggerating? Just look! The ship look as good as always. Didn't it make it all the way here from East blue with us?

Zoro : That is probably the reason why it's broken. A person gets stronger with wounds, but for a ship the wounds only stack up and weaken it more and more.

Sanji : I just can't accept this... I wonder what would Usopp think if he hears this...

Chopper : But I like Merry very much!!

Sanji : Merry is broken... Robin is missing... This afternoon is filled with trouble.

Suddenly they heard a loud thud on the peninsula.

Chopper : What was that!!?

Sanji : Whatever it was, it was powerful!

The dust settles down and they see (Y/N) standing with an expressionless face.

Scrapyard, North East beach

Franky house

??? : Wow! 200 million!

Says a man who's wearing a mask.

FFM : What do you think!!?