Nightmare

At Sabaody

Citizens : THE WAR IS OVER!!!

Man : THE MARINES HAVE WON!!

Women : THE LEGENDARY PIRATE WHITEBEARD WAS DEFEATED!!

Back with (Y/N)

Hancock : How are they doing!!?

She was on Law's ship in middle of the sea.

Bepo : You did well figuring out that we were surfacing here. We thought the marines were here, so we freaked out for a moment.

Hancock : Salome was following you on the Sea floor. And don't change the subject, you dumb beast.

Bepo : I'm sorry...

Penguins & Shachi : So pathetic!!

Law walks out.

Bepo : Captain!!

Law : I've done all I can. The effectiveness of the operation is tied to there condition. They've taken an impossible amount of damage. I can't guarantee they'll survive, especially (Y/N)-ya.

Ivankov : Of course!!! HEEHAW!!!

He yells from the battleship.

Shachi : Who are they!!?

Okama 1 : That's right!! Red eye tried his hardest!!!

Okama 2 : We were able to escape prison thanks to him and Strawhat!!!

Ivankov jumps down on Law's submarine.

Ivankov : (Y/N) boy was already injured so badly he couldn't stand at Impel Down!! It's amazing he managed to do anything in that condition!!

Okama 1 : That's right!!

Okama 2 : He really tried!!

Okama 3 : We know!!

Ivankov :. And that was all so they rescue there brother, Ace!!

Ivankov : That brother that they tried so hard to save died right before their eyes...

Ivankov : I don't even wanna imagine what (Y/N) boy did there... It wouldn't be surprising if there spirits were broken!!

Hancock : How tragic....

Ivankov : By the way, are you (Y/N) boy's friend?

Bepo : Ye-

Law : No... But if you're uncomfortable with my kindness, shall I make up something?

Ivankov : No, that's fine.

Heart pirate 1 : Wait!!

They all turned around and see Jinbe walking out on the deck.

Ivankov : Jinbe!!!

Jinbe : You're Trafalgar Law, from North Blue, right? You've my thanks for saving my life..!!!

Law : If you don't sleep, you'll die.

Jinbe : My heart won't calm down... It's futile... What I've lost this time... Was too important to me!!

Jinbe : And compared to that, there loss was even deeper... When Luffy-kun lost his consciousness, it must have been a defense mechanism... To prevent him from losing his life...

Jinbe : But that didn't worked on (Y/N)-kun... It was like... He wanted to die there... I'm worried about what happens when they awake...

Hancock : You, beast! Do you have a Den-Den Mushi?