Chapter 18: As you wish

OK what the hell? I just realized today that this story hasn't been updated since January 3. It's almost been a year!! The fuck!! If I'm being 100% honest, some stories I'm just realizing that they are still published. I swear the stories that I don't update anymore, I thought I unpublished them. Trapped in Edolas and Freedom are still public. Okay here's what I'm gonna do this story, I already know the ending for this one and shockingly people still want me to finish it. Shocker, but Forbidden Love is probably going to be unpublished. Let's just face it, that book sucks. Master and Slave will be finished as well, I already know the ending for that one to, and then I have another book in mind that I actually know what's gonna happen. It's called 'My Maid' and it's a some what story on the 100 year quest sequel, from chapter 66 where Mystogan and Knightwalker return, and Knightwalker is a maid sort of. But this story will be finished. If I'm being 100% honest I can't believe you guys are even still reading this, and I really appreciate it. Thank you for being patient. And this book, I WILL finish it. I want to finish my books, I promise this book will be finished.
Okay enough of me bitching let's get into this.
~~~
Mystogan's Pov:

My eyes widened as I saw Zeref standing right in front of me. However just as I was about to call the guards for help. Zeref was quickly out of my slight and behind me holding a knife to my throat.

"You call for help, I slice your throat open. So, keep quiet your majesty." He gently whispered in my ear.

I simply nodded my head and the knife was pulled away.

"So, you escaped the dungeons hoping to assassinate me?" I said in a quiet and calm voice.

"Not exactly. Your grace, but there is something I would like from you." He laughed.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Well, rumor has it, in court that you discovered how to create magic lacrima. But it's not an aqua color, it's now a purple color. I would like to give me access to it, so that I may be able to travel through time and space. From Edolas to Earthland. Like you were trying to do years ago." He mentioned.

"Well, that plan was destroyed by the council and there's no way to gain access to it, to create a new portal." I explained.

"Well, I have a feeling that your keeping something your majesty. That lacrima could open up that old portal. What was it called again, anima? Was it?" He laughed. 

'I bite the insides of my mouth. Anima could be activate it again, but it will take time and power.'

"Well, even though you have the magic to open the portal again, you can't because you don't know the correct spells that would open it correctly. Besides why do you even want to go to Earthland anyway?"

"Simple, I want to finish what your father started. That you ended. To get the magic from Earthland in Edolas, as a king you should do what's best for your people. Yes, you did transform Edolas into its golden era that it needed, but the people here deserved better, they need this magic." He said.

"We've been doing perfectly fine without it. Edolas was destroying its self with magic. We don't need to kill innocent people to turn them into magic for our own personal gain. The lacrima is to be destroyed on my orders soon, since I don't want magic back in Edolas freely again." I said.

"Silly king. Edolas already has magic roaming through the streets." He smirked.

My eyes widened as I saw Zeref hands glow up with a light blue lights. Liquid spin around his hand and then suddenly a fall of heavy water fell on top of me and brought me to the ground.

I coughed as my head got dizzy and my body got cold, very cold. I looked down and saw my body was freeze in place and all I could move was my head.

"What?!" I gasped.

"Told you, but sadly my magic is still weak to take on many soldiers, but it's still strong enough to bring down a king." He laughed.

"I wasn't ready." I spat out.

"Whatever, but before I put on plan into action, I need to get rid of your little Earthland friends. You need to send them home. So they won't interfere with my plans." Zeref explained.

I laughed as I still couldn't move.

"Well, be bad for you, since you can't. Because there's no way to send them back. They will be staying here for quite some time." I smirked.

"Oh, king. I know you could send them back to Earthland, all you need to do is give them the Earthland book and they will go back to their lives." He said as he grabbed the book.

I gasped.

"Where did you get that book?" I asked as I struggled to break through this ice on my body.

"Simple, I got it from your closet. All you need to do is to gave them this and all teleport back to Earthland and out of my hair."

"Well, tough luck. I won't give them the book and once they see you. They will know somethings up, and they're bring you down, cause they magic that is much stronger then you." I smirked.

"That's what you think." He bend down and faced me. I refused to look at him. I looked away. But he grabbed my head and tilted it and took out a syringe filled with purple lacrima. "This will only pinch a little." He teased.

I tried to fight it, but I felt sharpe pain enter my neck, as I gripped my teeth. The pain spread through my body. I gasped as it was hot.

"I grabbed some of your lacrima and crushed it down into a liquid to inject you. It's random. I already injected myself, and I got water and ice. I wonder what you'll get."

My breathing calmed down and I stared at Zeref with a dirty look.

"Now, here's what gonna happen. I just need you to give the book to your Earthland friends, and they're good back to Earthland and you'll help me activate the portal."

"Never." I gasped out.

"Oh what a shame. Don't worry you'll give in. The lacrima gave me another power that helps me out a lot." He gave close to me and whispered in my ear. "Hypnosis.."

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Zeref got closer to the young king and stared into his eyes. Zeref's eyes turned red, as he stared into Mystogan's. His eyes began to turn red as well. But he began to fight it as much as he could, but he was no good, as soon as he blinked his mind went blank and his light in his eyes diminished.

"And you said you won't give up! Ha! Now look at me." Zeref said.

Mystogan did as he was told. He mind state was in a deep sleep. As he wasn't there.

"Get rid of those Earthland friends of yours. And after that you'll help me gain power and take over Edolas and Earthland." Zeref ordered.

Mystogan nodded his head.

"As you wish."

To be continued:

Well, finished this chapter. Don't know how many chapters left but we are reaching the end soon. Thank you guys so much for reading and continuing to support me. I hope you all are being safe out there. Please wear your mask and wash your hands. Love you guys so much thank you!!