Chapter 9: Confusion

I know I'm late, sorry about that. I'm here now!!

Mystogan's Pov:

My eyes widened as this man in front of me told me that he was my brother, but I don't believe him cause he looks nothing like me. I held my knife closer to his throat.

"You look nothing like me." I stated.

"I know that, but I'm wearing a wig and make up to cover my appearance so people don't think I'm you." He said.

I pulled away as he removed his wig and wiped his makeup on his sleeves. I painted heavy with shocked that this man did look just like me.

"This can't be possible. My parents never told me I did a brother." I said.

Jellal's Pov:

I laughed as I was about to tell him that I wasn't really his brother just his twin.

"Well, you see I'm not really your brother." He gripped his teeth and was about to attack me but I quickly shouted.

"I'm from Earthland and I really need your help!!" I quickly shouted out.

At first it was a shock look he gave me but he then laughed and that confused me.

"What is this Earthland you speak of?" He asked as if he never heard of it.

My eyes almost fell out of my sockets.

"Wait!! What???! What do you mean you don't know what Earthland is, Mystogan?" I asked.

He looked confused and looked around the room.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked.

"I'm talking to you, Mystogan!!" I yelled.

"Well, kind sir, my name isn't Mystogan it's Jellal and I am the king and you shall not rise your voice at me young man!!" He screamed and gave me a king's sass.

I'm completely confused it Mystogan just messing around with me?

"You know Fairy Tail you're passed guild!" I stated.

"I was never a part of Fairy Tail, I'm only friends with them in Edolas since there one of the few I like. I was never a member of Fairy Tail."

My head felt as if was about to explode!! What is his gotten into this man mind? I gripped my teeth in confusion. I grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him down to where the others were.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked.

"We're going on a magical trip around the world." I randomly said.

"Ohh, I love traveling!!" He jumped up and down with excitement. But I'm really taking him to the others for maybe they can talk some maybe he'll stop playing the innocent act.

Erza's Pov:

"I think we should go look for Jellal, he should be back by now." I said.

"Maybe he got lost." Meredy said.

"Why are you taking me into the lacrima chambers?" Jellal's voice said.

"Finally it took you long enough to..." I stopped talking as Jellal walked in with Mystogan.

"Mystogan, your back!!" Natsu said.

"Why is everyone now calling me Mystogan?" He asked.

We all looked confused and shocked.

"Uh, cause that's your name!" Laxus said.

"No it isn't, my name is Jellal." He claimed.

"Yeah, I was trying to tell he but you won't believe." Jellal said.

"Mystogan don't you remember us?" Gray asked him.

He took a closer look and gasp.

"Oh my god! Your the one who attack me last night! You were the ones by my dresser and you held me down! But never put your hands on me again and pin me down to my bed and hold my wrist. I only allowed one person to do that to me." He quickly said.

"Wait what?!" Everyone said.

"Nothing, never mind what I said!!" He turned red.

"Mystogan how could you forget about us. You made a promise to never forget who your friends are?" Natsu asked.

"How could I forget you when I never even met any of you?" He asked.

"Mystogan for the love of god!! Stop playing around, you have a freaking symbol on your chest of Fairy Tail." Laxus shouted at him as he rip up his shirt and saw didn't see the Fairy Tail symbol but we saw the Edolas symbol in red.

"You removed your symbol of Fairy Tail, Mystogan?" Master yelled at him.

"How could you!" Master continued to yell at him.

"Excess me what this shirt isn't cheap! Be careful with it!" Mystogan said as he tried to fix his shirt.

But I didn't understand what was going on.

Soon after some time Mystogan's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fainted.

Laxus quickly caught him and then gently lowered him to the floor.

"Is he already?" Wendy asked.

"He was sick yesterday so he still must be." Lucy said.

I sighed and gently set my hand on his forehead and checked his temperature only to find that he is really hot.

"Us yelling at him isn't helping, but his head is properly not there since he isn't feeling well." I said.

I picked him off the floor and then went back to his chambers and laid him down in bed.

"We only have one choice now, since Mystogan can't help." I said.

"Who going to help us?" Lily asked.

"Knightwalker."

To Be Continued