Chapter 11: Erased

Sorry, I'm late on the update I just got out of the hospital, again. Please enjoy and forgive me.

Natsu's Pov:

"So, how exactly are we going to return his memories?" Gray asked.

"No clue. But we have to try something. If we don't Mystogan will never be the same again."

"Now we definitely need Knightwalker's help. She is the only one who actually knows what exactly happened to Mystogan." Erza said.

"We should head back to his chambers, she might be there or we can try to talk to Prince. And apologized for what we did and said he might understand us now." Lily suggested.

We are nodded our heads and headed back to Mystogan's chamber.

I poked my head in and saw darkness as it was before when we left.

"The coast is clear." I said.

We are headed into the bedroom. Everything was dark and the king was still sleeping on his bed.

We approached him and I gently laid my hand on his four head and felt his temperature, he was still burning up.

"His temperature isn't going down what are we going to do?"

His body twitched and he opened his eyes as he saw us.

"Not you again!" He shouted.

"We aren't here to hurt you." Jellal said calmly.

"Help!" He shouted.

We tried to calm him down, but he was having a panic attack.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him slightly.

"Calm down we aren't here to harm!" I stated calmly.

"HELP!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

The door bursted open and a gun shot was fired into my shoulder making me scream in pain.

Erza Scarlet's Pov:

My eyes wide it as I saw who shot the gun.

It was Knightwalker.

"Get your disgusting off of him!" She yelled.

Natsu released Mystogan and he faint.

"You get your hands on the king you shall be beheaded now!" She screamed as she charged at us with a spear in her arms I quickly grabbed out my sword in clashed with her.

However, the force was extremely strong that she was able to knock my sword out of my hand and it landed across the room.

"I don't care who are you fighting with, those who harm king shall never see the light of tomorrow." She quoted.

"Knightwalker, wait!! It's us, from Earthland!!" I shouted at her.

"Earthland?" She questioned.

"Yeah, don't you recognize this face? I'm sure you see it every day when you look at yourself in the mirror." I said.

Her eyes widened as she dropped her speaker on the floor and had look of horror on her face.

"Sca... Scar..... SCARLET!!!" She screamed.

"Well, glad you recognized me." I said.