Chapter 4: Unexpected Turns

Lucy's Pov:

We all had a good night rest last night, even though Natsu and Gray were having some kind of scoring contest.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked to the group.

"Well, how about one of us dresses up really sexy and see if we catch Mystogan's eye?" Natsu suggested.

I frowned angry at him.

"And by someone, you mean me?" I yelled.

"Yeah, your ugliness might pay off Lucy!" Happy joked.

"Well, first we need to dress up like we are going to a ball." Mirajane said.

"I can requip the girl customs but unless you guys want to dress up like girls be my guest." Erza teased.

"Who the hell would want to dress up like a woman?" Laxus asked.

"Well, we are going to have to think of something." Gray said.

"Wait! That's it!!" Natsu yelled as he snapped his fingers.

"That coffin, that changes cloths. We just need to find it." Natsu suggested.

"A coffin?!" Wendy trembled.

"Yeah, the one where we tried to do a sexy Lucy and it didn't work!" He laughed.

I gripped my teeth as I tried to hold myself back from punching him.

"Wait, we have a problem. We need to change Jellal's appearance so nobody will notice he looks like the king." Meredy pointed out.

"Your Meredy! Jellal your wearing a dress!" Erza quickly said making Jellal's jaw dropped down to the floor.

"Say what?! I'm not wearing a dress that is completely embarrassing!!" Jellal turned bright red.

"Okay, we will put make up on you!!" Erza continued.

Jellal sighed.

"Well, at least that's better then actually wearing a dress." Jellal sighed in relief.

"Actually in Edolas it's actually very common to see men wearing dressing, since Edolas is backwards from Earthland." Lily said.

We all looked at Lily shocked and he explained more differences from Earthland and Edolas.

"So, your basically saying we have to wear dresses?" Gajeel asked his cat.

"It's not bad, man actually wear white dresses on there wedding day sometimes."

Erza Scarlet's Pov:

My jaw dropped to the floor.

I would hate being in Edolas to get married cause I always wanted to wear a wedding dress not the man!!

After so much time Edolas Lucy and Natsu came to us.

They gave us the time the ball started and when it end. They also gave us clothing for the guys didn't have to wear dresses, but what helped us the most was that they gave us a map of the castle and pin pointed where Mystogan would mostly be in.

We thanked them for all there help and the ball started at 4:30 and would end at 9:30 which is more than enough time to find Mystogan and he should be able to help us.

We all got dress in our outfits and I requip everyone masks since it's a masquerade ball and headed to the castle. It was jam packed. However we managed to get in and of course Natsu and Gray ran to the food stand and began to eat everything.

I gripped my teeth and grabbed them by the ear.

"Pay attention!! Keep your eyes open and find Mystogan!!" I quietly yelled.

"Sorry." They both whispered.

Gray, Natsu, and me headed to where we saw Lucy, Laxus, gramps, Lily, and Jellal.

"Where are the where's?" I asked.

"They all went and looked in different places." Jellal answered me.

"If we can't find anything then we are going to have to search the map." I pulled it out and checked where they highlighted where he would be.

"We need to go to Mystogan room." I said.

"How are we going to get there?" Natsu asked.

"I believe, I recall where it is. We need to get out of the ballroom." Lily whispered.

We all nodded ours head and headed out of the ballroom.

But as we were leaving Jellal noticed his odd couple who appeared to be making out in a counter. A women dressed up in expansive clothing. Her hair was wrapped inside her giant hat and she wore 5 inch heels. The other way who was with her seems dangerous, he looked like someone we saw before.

"Jellal, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I feel like I know that person from somewhere." Jellal whispered.

"Now is not the time for looking at people making out. We need to find Mystogan." Laxus pushed him away.

However something was strange about that woman. She seemed so familiar.

We came to notice the lack of guards around the kingdom.

After like twenty minutes we arrived at his chambers.

One of the things that made all our eyes widened was that we saw the fairy tail flag up hanging over his bed.

"Looks like he hadn't forgot about us at all." Gramps smiled.

"I wonder where he keeps the drugs!" Laxus teased.

We all gave him a shocked look.

"I'm kidding." He laughed.

We all continued to look around the giant room till we heard a door open and we all quickly hide and saw the same women we saw and the man.

"What are they doing here?" Gray asked.

"Quiet." I whispered.

We watched the two and wondered why they were here.

"May your chambers are quite huge. Perfect for a queen." The man said making the woman giggled.

"Oh, do you really think so?" She giggled in a high pitch voice.

My eyes widened that voice was.......

They kissed again and loudly you heard a trigger be pulled and a loud gun shot.

The man fell to the ground screaming in pain as the women had shot him.

"What the fuck?" Laxus whispered.

The man was gasping for air as he laid on the floor.

"My, did you really think I'll ever let you place your filthy hands on me?" She laughed.

She removed her hat and all her hair came lose. It was the shade of red making us all gasp.

"My name is Erza Knightwalker it's such a pleasure to met you, Zeref."

To Be Continued: