Chapter 16: Catching Up

Okay, my readers I'm back. I've been so busy with school lately, my hair wants to fall off. I'm in so much stuff that's going on in school. Like student council, deca, and skills. It's gonna be busy, but I have to update, cause if I don't people will lose interest in the story. Please enjoy and thank you for waiting, even though you shouldn't have to wait, because of me. I also got in deep shit with my parents cause I did something really bad, but anyway enjoy.
~~~

Jellal Fernandes's Pov:

After so long we finally get introduced to the real king Jellal. We talked about so much resent events that have happened. We talked about after he left what happened in the guild and explained why the Fairy Tail members looked so young since they got frozen in time. So, much as happened, but I really wished that Natsu stayed quiet about me pretending to be him in the grand magic games, cause I thought my laugh was bad, Mystogan was crying for laughing.

"Wait! Wait! WAIT!! You mean to tell me that you tried to pretend to be me doing the grand magic games and then you burst out laughing in front of people for no reason??!!!" Mystogan laughed hysterically.

"It's not that funny." I said with a sore face.

"It was so funny. He was getting ready to cast a power magic spell and out of no where all you hear is laughing." Natsu joined him.

"How did that even happened?" He asked.

"It wasn't my fault I was trying to cast a power spell and I just felt really hot all of a sudden, and then laugher, and after that I don't want to talk about." My face got so red.

"Well, you shouldn't have done that you were going to give your position away to the council and if they would have found out that it was the real Jellal Fernandes, me and Ultear didn't want to break your ass out of prison again." Meredy said.

"Well, he won't do that if he wasn't trying to impress Erza." Happy shouted out.

My entire face turned so red from embarrassment. 

"Please stop!!" I begged as my face was so red and hot from embarrassment.

"Okay, thank you for ruining my name in Earthland. Why didn't you just do one of my 'amazing' illusion? That would have properly got you to win." Mystogan pointed out.

"Well, it was hard enough to learn some of your magic and find your staffs. Most of your spells were very hard to perform and it takes a lot of magic and energy to do it." I explained.

"It wasn't all that bad though, I'm glad we were able to meet again, Mystogan." Natsu said as he smiled bright.

Mystogan  blushed and wipped tears that were forming in this eyes.

"I'm so glad that I got to see you all again. To be honest Lily, I've never thought I would ever see you again. I tried to go to Earthland so badly since I wanted to visit, but the council forbidden me for leaving. They told me that you forgot about me and that I was better off staying in Edolas where it's safe." Mystogan smiled warmly.

"I would never forget you Jellal. You saved me! Your such a kind heartened person." Wendy cried out as she ran to Mystogan and gave him a giant hug. And crying along with him.

Wow! Mystogan was really be amazing since everyone misses him. He is really the opposite of me. I'm glad to have meet him.

"Crybaby!" Knightwalker blurted out.

Mystogan gave her and glare.

"I am not a crybaby." Mystogan went into defense mood.

"You cry about every since little thing. You cry when you fall down the stairs a few months ago. You cried when you walked into a wall cause you were busy looking at some slut. And then you cried cause you bit your tongue!!" Knightwalker pointed out.

"I cry cause it really hurts, especially when I bit my tongue by accident." Mystogan pouted.

"Damn, Mystogan you really have gotten soft since you've been in Edolas." Laxus laughed.

"Holy mother of Mavis, LAXUS!!!! What the hell are you doing here?! I thought you were kicked out of the guild." Mystogan shouted in surprise.

"Geez, that's the first thing you say to me? Geez, I was hoping I could maybe get a hug and a 'I miss you so much.'" Laxus teased.

"Why would I ever say that? All you ever did to me was tease me about my mask and how I never take it off. Then your like 'let's fight'. After that you poke my cheeks when I'm sleeping and try to take off my mask and you saw what I looked like, and all you said was 'damn Mystogan you ain't no ugly mother fer like you said you were.' Dear lord the list continues." Mystogan whined.

"Well, you always said that you never told off your mask cause you said you were ugly, so I wanted to see what you actually looked like. And then you got so pissed off. I almost died laughing with from your expression." Laxus laughed.

"Can we not talk about this, please." Mystogan begged.

"Anyway, Mystogan is there a way to get all of us to Earthland?" Erza asked.

"I'm not sure. I believe there is but I don't know how. We were able to build a device that could send us to Earthland, but once the council found out that I wanted to go, they destroyed  it and had my memory gone."

"Well, let's hope there's still a way to get home." I said.

"What's the rush?" Mystogan said. We questioned him. "Why do you wanna leave so quickly? I got my memories back and I want to spend time with all of you."

"Ohh, well. We.... got time for that.... Right guys.?" Natsu was the first to talk back.

"Yeah, plenty of time." Lucy said.

"Yay! I'm glad. I felt like crap that I never got to let you guys get to know me." Mystogan smiled.

"Your Majesty your presence is needed in the council room." A servant ran in a said.

Mystogan's Pov:

I sighed loudly and annoyed. I'm finally going to be able to get to know my past guildmates and now I'm being summoned.

"I'll be right there." I announced.

He bowed and left the room.

"I'm so sorry, but have to take care of this and I'll catch up with you guys later." I suggested out.

"Yeah, no problem my prince we will be in our rooms." Lily said.

"Thank you. I'll be right back." I said as I quickly left the room.

I got to admit. It was so nice to do some catching up with them.

To Be Continued:

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!!