Chapter 12: Pregnancy

Sorry I'm extremely late with this chapter. I was sick through all Christmas break. Please enjoy!

Erza's Scarlet

Mystogan is finally getting his memories returned. He lost over seven years of memories so hopefully he'll enjoy them again.

"So what have you been doing for the last past seven years, Knightwalker?" I decided to ask her since I don't really know what she's been doing she seems more soft and polite.

She stop walking and stood still.

"I got pregnant, Scarlet." She came out and said randomly.

All our eyes widened with shock and surprise.

"You got what?" I asked her to repeat it to see if I was hearing well.

"I told you I got pregnant. It was a couple months after you guys left." She said.

"Who's the daddy? If I may ask?" Lily asked.

"The man I'm carrying." She said.

Our eyes came out of our sockets. Mystogan impregnated Knightwalker!!??

"Wait so you laded egg?" Natsu asked.

"Nooo!!" We all shouted.

"It's not like Happy was." Lucy explained.

"Oh, so that's where babies come from." Natsu said shocked.

"Was it a boy or girl?" Wendy asked.

"We never found out." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I had a miscarriage Scarlet. The council said it was the best thing that ever happened to me. A person for me can never be a mother. My king said I will become a great mother but it never happened and I regretted. My king doesn't even know about the child." Knightwalker explained.

We all stopped walking and stared at one another.

"I'm so sorry Knightwalker." I apologized.

"It's all right Scarlet." She said.

"What's exactly happened when we left?"

"Our king taught us how to live without magic. We all learned and us captains when the dungeons. I requested an execution for my sins, but my king talked to me out of it same with all the others we all want to die. But we realize that we have to attain for our sins."

We all stayed silent as we listen to her story.

"During those few months me and my king I fell in love. We soon decided to take things a step further. And I got pregnant. But my body wasn't acting right towards the pregnancy. I was throwing up constantly and couldn't stop. I soon got worse and worse, the baby died inside me and there was nothing I could do. When my king still had his memories we were both devastated. The kingdom didn't know I was pregnant with the king heir." She explained.

"Did you want to child?" I asked.

"More than anything. But if this works the king will have his memories back and he will remember that. I wish he wouldn't have to remember that. So horrible memories. This king deserves better than me. He deserves someone actually handle a child." She said shamefully.

We all continue walking in silence. I felt so horrible inside for what she said he actually found a purpose in life and that life died on her.

"It wasn't your fault." I said. your body just couldn't handle it. It has happened to other women before. Don't worry about it. I'm sure if you were to get pregnant again it won't happened. Everyone reacts to everything differently, nobodies perfect." I explained.

He smiled a sorrows smile and we continued walking to lab.

"Let's plug him into the machine and get his memory back. I want him to remember us." Knightwalker said.

We are arrived at the science lab and now is the moment of truths.

To be continued:

sorry this chapter was a little boring. I promise next chapter will be interesting!!