Chapter 17: Change of Events

WTF!! What in the world!! I just realized that this chapter was half, wait not even half written. I took all the stories down in the summer and then put them back and I never realized that chapter 17 wasn't even complete! That is completely unacceptable!! Anyway I'm so sorry about that and now I'm going to actually properly write it! Also happy new year!!! Please enjoy!!!
~~~
Mystogan's POV:

Of course I was summoned by the council right after I regained my memories. They didn't even want me to have them because I wanted to go back to Earthland.

Oh well I have my memories now, and I'm never giving them up ever again or being tricked into keeping them up again.

I sighed as I made my way to the counseling and was greeted by them. They were about to talk but I raise my hand up to silence them.

"Before we start I just want to say that I regain my memories and, that I am sorry that I wanted to leave and that's why you had to take them away for me." I said in a sassy way.

"Oh," The head chairman spoke. "Well, that's wonderful that you got your memories back your majesty and we are sorry that we took them away from you, but there's something more important that has happened." He stated.

"What could possibly be more important then telling never to mess with my feelings and emotions and my memories ever again??" I asked.

"Well, your majesty. Zeref has escaped." He stated.

With those words said my mind went blank and I gasped loudly.

"Zeref escapes?! How, he was locked away in the dungeons." I questioned.

"We don't know what actually happened your majesty, we are looking for him. We just want to tell you that, you need to have somebody looking out for you just in case he might go out to you." He said.

"Don't worry I'll be fine." I stated. "Now if that's all that you needed  to tell me, I need to go because I have unfinished business to take care of that you interrupted me."

"Of course your majesty." He said.

With those final words I left the council room and headed off to where the other were.

I sighed as I felt so guilty. There is a way for them to get back home. I have book to Earthland locked away inside of vault. I just wanted them to spend more time here with me.

I never got to spend any time with them back in Earthland. And I regret it so much, but now it's my chance to catch up with me. And Lily, I missed him so much!!! It's so wonderful to see him again. I can't express how happy I am.

But I will send them back home soon. Back in Earthland I was always in the shadows watching over them, they were always having so much fun and I sadly could never have been a part of it due to my current situation.

If only I would've had more time to spend and I wasn't hiding so much. However, I felt really bad when I heard them call me names after I left. That I am a jerk and a mask freak. They only called me that since I put them to sleep whenever I came into the guild.

I sighed as I headed towards my chambers to The vaults in my room. Even though I want to spend time with them I can't lie to them for them to stay here. I need to do the right thing and send them home so they can be back in the guild.

I opened my doors to the chamber and walked inside. I side as I leaned against the door and thoughts of what I was going to do. It's the right thing even if it will hurt.

As I was about to head towards my vault in the closets, I felt a sudden change of the air around me. It felt weird as if the air is choking me.

"Hello king Jellal." A voice cracked from the darkness as it spoke to me.

I gasped as the air was closing around me and I can't breath right.

"Who's there?" I said back as I was panting for air.

I saw the shadow emerged into the light.

My eyes widened as I couldn't believe what it was.

"Hello, your majesty. I'm Zeref, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." He smirked.

To be Continued:

Well that was chapter 17, Hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm so sorry about what happened I will update the story more please enjoy for what's coming up.