25

Chan's POV

It's 3:45 am when Jeongin decides to call and tell me he needed me and Seungmin to be there immediately. What could be so important at 3:45? I have no clue. All I know is I need to get over by Jeongin before I make the younger mad. I slowly get out of the bed, making Felix move slightly and burry his face in the pillows. I ruffle his hair before leaving the room to find Seungmin.

Walking down the hallway towards the living room, dozen of curse words can be heard being mumbled under my breath. Just when I thought I'd finally get a day when I can sleep in, it had to be ruined by a phone call. "Seungmin, come on, Jeongin needs us." No response was heard. Sighing, I raised my voice slightly. "Seungmin, Jeongin said it was important. Get up so we can get going." Silence filled the room again. "KIM SEUNGMIN" Ignoring the complaints about yelling heard from Minho, who I'm guessing I just woke up, I scan the room looking at all the empty chairs and couches. I stop looking around and keep my eyes on the couch Changbin was on last night. "I could have sworn he was there." I stood there for a while before realizing, both Seungmin and Changbin are gone. Without thinking anything of it, I shrug it off. Changbin probably just went to the studio late while everyone was sleeping again. I just have to find Seungmin so we don't get in trouble for making Jeongin wait.

I take my phone out of my pocket and the contact marked '🐶 Min'. After two rings I hear a yawn comming from the other side of the call. "Hey hyung, what up?"  "Don't hyung me, where the hell are you? Jeongin called, he said it was important and we need to get over there immediately." Another yawn followed by silence came from the other end before Seungmin finally gave a response. "I think it's a patio. I must have fallen asleep without realizing." Putting my phone into my pocket, I walk to the patio to see a tired Seungmin with his hair all over the place and a still sleeping Changbin cuddling a hoodie which I knew wasn't his. I point to the sleeping boy cuddling the hoodie and look at the tired puppy faced boy who is still trying to wake up. "He said he was cold and neither of us felt like going instead to get a blanket for him to use so I gave him my hoodie" Nodding, I grab Seungmin by the arm and drag him to my car. "Let's go see what that fetus needs."

Hey there, I'm finally back. I've been not able to write since I've been having to catch up on homework since the semester ends soon. This chapter was almost finished like a few weeks ago but I've been busy and wasn't able to write the ending and edit until now. 😅 Sorry if there's still some mistakes though, it's almost 4 am and I'm running off of two cans of iced coffee.