13

Felix's POV

I sit on the couch and wait for Chan to come back. He said he'd be back by four, but that time passed two hours ago. I scroll through random dramas as i try to keep my eyes open. Just as sleep almost took over my body, the door burst open. My ears perk up as i think my Chan is finally back but before I could see who it was, my vision goes black.

3rd person POV

"We got him boss." The two men that came into Chan's apartment drag Felix out. They load him up right next to Woojin and Changbin. All they needed was Chan and their mission was complete. They started driving until they spotted him in a small ramen shop. They take off their masks and walk up to the table that Chan's sitting at. "Oh hey Hyunjin, Seungmin. What are you two doing here?" Seungmin chuckled as he leaned in so he could whisper into Chan's ear. "Let's go for a drive, just like the old days." The younger boys payed for Chan's ramen and brought Chan to the van. They had already made sure their friend wouldn't be able to see the bodies is the back. They drove to an abandoned supermarket that Chan knew oh too well. Hyunjin smirked at Chan as he motioned him to get out and go to the trunk. Chan obeyed only beacuse he knew what would happen if he didn't. He opened the trunk and saw his Lix tied up next to Changbin and Woojin. He couldn't control his anger as he punched Seungmin in the throat. "You mother fucker. You fucking kidnapped my friends and my boyfriend." With that, Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "We're your friends, remember?"