3

Felix's POV

We sat on the couch and ate our Ramon. An awkward silence filled the air around us. Chan got up and went to pick out a movie. We ended up watching Spiderman until sleep hit me.

Chan's POV

I look over and see my hybrid sleeping on the opposite side of the couch. He looked so peaceful as small snores came from him. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to the guest bedroom. I started to walk out when I felt a hand grab my arm. I turn to see a sleepy Felix looking at me like a child to their parent. I sigh and sit at the foot of the bed where he crawled and started to rub into me and purr. I pet his head softly and his purrs grow louder. I decide to lay down and Felix comes closer to me and I pet him again. I stay like this until sleep takes over me. 

Felix's POV

In His Dream

I run to catch Chan. He is ahead of me by at least 10 feet. I feel the tears starting to run down my face. Suddenly Chan stops and stands still giving me time to catch up. When I reach for him he grabs my wrist and turns around sharply. His eyes turned red for a second and then turned black. I try to scream but he covers my mouth before I can make a sound. I kick him in the knee and he lets go with a grunt. As he covers his knee, I see blood coming from his eyes almost like tears. I let out a scream as dark mist surrounds Chan's body. The mist then comes toward me and I scream again, only this time I hear Chan voice.

"Hey, Felix. Shhhhh, It's okay. I've got you."

I wake instantly and feel the sweat dripping down from my forehead and neck. I curl up into Chan and start to cry. I didn't want to see me like this yet I couldn't stop the tears. Small sobs escape my mouth as Chan pets my hair and cuddling with me. Once I stop crying and the tears dry from my face, Chan stopped petting me.

"Are you okay now my baby boy?" I blushed at him calling me his baby boy and he blushes after he realized what he said. "I'm sorry for calling you that I just wasn't-" I cut off by placing my finger at his mouth. He smiled in response as he nuzzled his face in my hair. "You like that nickname?" I respond with a blush and nodded. 

"Chan?" My voice rough from crying. He looked at me almost instantly. My mind went blank as he rubbed circles on my cheek. "Never mind." He just smiled and leaned into my ear. I blush and my thoughts made it hard to hear what he said. "Sorry, but could you repeat that?"

"I said you don't have to tell me yet," Chan said again. I nodded in response as I looked at the clock by the bed. 12:30 am. I wasn't sure if I could sleep anymore so I just rested my head on his shoulder breathing in his scent.