18

Jisung's POV

Our laughing got cut short by Felix's scream. "Felix" It took all of them to hold me back from running into that building and snapping the neck of whoever was hurting my friend. "Let me go,y friend's in there," I growled only to have Minho pull me into a back hug. A small sob escapes my lips as I imagine all the things they could be doing to Felix. They could easily make him lay lifeless on the ground but there's no chance of Minho letting me go. The screams die down and Woojin slowly walks toward the building. He nods his head at us to tell us to follow him. Before I could move, Minho's grip tightens around my stomach. "I can't risk them hurting you. We'll wait here." I sigh in defeat and lay back into Minho. The figures of Woojin and Changbin gets smaller until they enter the building I'm forced to stay as far away from it as I can.

3rd Person POV

Woojin and Changbin snuck into the building as quickly and quietly as they could. Changbin tripping over his own feet a few times, peaked into the room where Felix was at. The view of the cat hybrid, however was blocked by both Seungmin and Hyunjin. Changbin tried to sneak past the corner to get a better look, earning a light smack on the arm and a glare from his boyfriend. The shorter rolled his eyes before slinking back into the corner. Felix looked up at the two humans with giant puppy dog eyes. The truth is, Hyunjin and Seungmin wouldn't dare to lay a finger on the boy. They knew if something were to be done, Jeongin would be the one to do it. Hyunjin set his hand on the boy's shoulder, making him flinch. "Let's move to the corner for a bit. I feel like... we're being watched." He whispered the last part quietly so only Seungmin could hear. The duo each grabbed one of Felix's arms, dragged him into the corner, and forced him to sit on the ground. "Listen kid," Seungmin started only to get interrupted by the boy on the ground. "Yah, don't call me kid. For all we know I could be older than you." A chuckle escaped the oldest's lips as he lifted Felix's chin, making the smaller gulp. "Don't worry your pretty little head about if he's younger than you or not. Just worry about being a good kitten and behaving before Jeongin sees."

I kept forgetting that I had to finish up this chapter, I had half of it done before having to stop writing and get a few classes done for summer school. Good news is the only summer school class I have left is drivers ed so I'm not too stressed on classes. Thank you for waiting for me to come back with an update, it really means a lot to me that people like my story and want more. Remember that I love you all and stay safe ❤