14

Chan's POV

I look up at the building we my "friends" drove us to. I thought I would never step foot here again. "Grab the cat and lets go Chris." I look over at Felix and pick up his fragile body. I can't help but to feel that it's all my fault that he's here. I could easily make a run for it but I can't leave Changbin and Woojin behind with these monsters. I follow slowly behind Hyunjin and Seungmin until we make it inside. Woobin's bodies are thrown to the side as Hyunjin rips Felix from my grasp. I know what that want me to do, I used to force loved ones apart before Felix had completely changed my life. They strap my kitten into the chair. Foot steps creep from behind me as a familiar chuckle fills the room. "I never thought I'd see you again Channie hyung." A smirk on his face appeared as I turn to look at him. "Long time no see 'master'. I see that you haven't gotten a hobby yet. Still tearing love ones apart. Well you messed with the wrong couple. You don't scare me Jeongin." The youngest rolled his eyes and he forsed a gun into my hand. The handle felt nice on in my hand. I missed feeling the adrenaline rush through my veins when holding a weapon. This time however was different. This kill wouldn't be fun and games. I know if I don't do this, Woojin and Changbin will be tortured until the skill peels off their entire body. I bite my lip as I aim the gun at Felix's unconscious body. My eyes close tightly as I stick my finger on the trigger. But right before I could make a shot, the sound of gun shots from another gun fills the room and echoes off the walls.