Taking Back Lothal Part 3

(A/N: Before we begin there's a couple things I want to address. 1 I have released a new story called The Predator Rose out, 2. I'm now on winter break so I can hopefully make more chapters within a week. 3. I want to say thanks to everyone who's been reading this story I happy you all like this story I plan on making more even after I'm done high school and the last thing is I'm redoing my poll for If I should Upload my Code RWBY and Code Geass: Spartan Lelouch B312 on Wattpad or leave them on my Fanfiction.net account. Now let's begin the story)

Carolina POV

Ezra told us we were going to land on the surface of Lothal and make our way towards the center dome which is controlled by Imperials and when we kill everyone we're to set charges to blow it up in the sky and we are to evacuate any civilians within the area. 

Carolina: Weapons check we're landing in 5 minutes, remember our objective. Hopefully we can relax 

Tex: *Grabs magnum and loads it* Yeah relax with Ezra, I've seen the looks you give him

Carolina: *Blushes* I'm not the only one that thinks of him miss oh Ezra i've been a naughty girl.

Vale/Sarah/South/Tex: *Blushes* SHUT IT!

Carolina: Whatever let's move we're here...South Sarah find two high areas and take sniper positions. Vale you I want you to do blackout and escort any civilians from the area to a safe place while Tex and I will deal with the troops and 'Rdomnai will take out any stragglers copy.

ALL: Copy!

(Time skip brought to you by Ezra being chased by his harem)

South: South reporting in, I'm in position.

Sarah: Sarah reporting in I'm in position

Vale: Vale reporting in I'm ready when you are commander

Carolina: Copy Vale on my count 3...2...1...now

Carolina: Switch to night vision, Tex, Vale form up we're going in.

Stealth isn't a option for this mission, these stormtroopers are worse than the innes they fought. The three rush in guns blazing taking out every trooper on the main floor. The troopers don't have enough time to react as they are gunned down instantly.

(Start at 6:45 and end at 8:33)

That's what their doing.

Tex: First floor cleared moving to the second floor

Carolina: Copy everyone meet me on the third floor remember Ezra's counting on us to help free his home. 

Everyone: Copy!

-------------------------

Texas reloads  her Assault rifle and Magnum, she runs through the hall ways killing every stormtrooper that comes running through the hallways to stop her. She takes cover to reload and grabs a grenade and tosses it towards the troopers killing them. Texas Hud indicates she's close to the elevator, however her Hud shows hundreds of stormtroopers guarding the elevator, Texas turns the corner to see dozens of troopers along with what would be their minigun on the warthog but shoots lasers and has no shield and is one cylinder with a ring around the front of barrel.