~Chapter 3~

Once we got home, my mom rushed us into the family room.

"Mom, Dad, I have an announcement." My older brother, Anderson said. "The last month has been really had on me. I've been away from my children and the mother of my children. I have decided to go back to California."

"Can you switch places with the twins then?" I blurted out without thinking.

My parents eyes grew wide.

"You would trade your own brother, your own flesh and blood, for twins?" My mother whispered.

"I-I'm sorry, I just blurted out. I'm so s-s-sorry. I r-really d-didn't even mean th-" I stuttered and ran out of the room. I went into my bedroom and grabbed some tylenol. I popped three pills in my mouth.

Gosh, how do I live?

"Babe?" Tim whispered, grabbing my waist. "You're okay."

"No, that was horrible. What I said downstairs.... That was horrible." My eyes filled with tears. "I don't know why you still stay with me. I'm horrible."

"No. No, you're not horrible. You are beautiful, amazing, talented, smart, athletic, hot, and mine. I love you." Tim's lips connected with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his body, our lips still connected.

"I. Love. You." I said, in between passionate kisses.

He picked me up and place me on my bed. He pulled away and smirked. I straddled his waist as he held on to my hips and ruffled his hair. Soon I felt his tongue glide across my lips, asking for entrance. I gladly excepted and let him explore every centimeter of my mouth. I grinding my hips making the kiss more intense.

His hands tighten around my waist. A soft moan escapes his lips.

Tim flipped us around so that he was on top. He smirked, reattaching our lips. He let go of my waist and put himslef between my legs, resting his hands on my thighs.

I became weaker under his touch. But this was not bad, it made me forget my worries.

Pretty soon, Tim was shirtless and I was in a sports bra, but then somebody barged in.

"Tim, dude, your mom c-" Anderson walked in to a room in which Tim and I were making out. "I-I, uh, sorry."

Tim gave me one last kiss and then let go of my waist.

"Your sister's a keeper." Tim said, winking as he left.

"Jayne, don't go making the same mistakes I did when I was your age," Anderson sighed.

"That's why Dad gave us condoms, smart one." I answered, tapping his head.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know that you've had a hard time lately and it wasn't fair for Mom to yell at you." Anderson wrapped me up in a hug.

"No, I'm sorry. You're my brother. And I wanted friends more than family. That was a sin that I committed, not you. I'm so sorry." I said, rubbing his back.

"How about let's be siblings again?" My brother smiled.

"You can count on it."