End

Timothy Matthew Markham:

Jayne's gone and I will never find another woman like her.

I'm not even going to look.

There's nobody alike her in this world.

"Daddy," Miracle spoke. "Look, we all miss Mommy. But would Mommy want you to be laying around all day? Crying all night? No she wouldn't."

Miracle, my brave daughter who stepped up and took the role of mother to her younger sisters once Jayne died.

"Yeah Daddy." Jayne Becca said. "Mommy would want you to do the laundry, feed the dog, wash the dishes, clean the house.... Oh! And take a shower."

I chuckled.

"Daddy!" AA's eyes widened. "That was your first laugh, you know, since.... M-Mommy d-died."

AA burst into tears. I got out of bed and gave her a hug. "We'll be okay. Maybe we were never meant to be complete. But we'll be broken, together."

"Daddy," AA said. "I'm not sad, these are tears of joy. Oh, and I got you out of bed."

"Yes, you d-" I started.

"Take a shower!" Jayne Becca yelled.

Miracle threw a bucket of water on me.

"Girls!!" I yelled and they scurried away. I ran after them filling up another bucket. "Angels!! I'm gonna get you."

We may not have Jayne. But that doesn't mean we should just lay in bed, waiting to die. It means that we should keep on living. In Jayne Brooklyn Markham's honor.

Jayne Brooklyn Markham:

Even though they don't know it, I watch over them all. From above in the heavens, I see when they laugh, when they cry.

I see my babies growing up and becoming wonderful girls.

I might be gone, but I want them to live for their future and not dwell in the past.

I want the best for them because they gave their best for me, and that's all I could ask for.