~Chapter 28~

"Welcome to Lindenwood University!" A tour guide said, "Follow me."

Abs and I followed her without objection. Ara was a sophmore in college, we were just about to become freshman.

"Hey." Hayes Grier interrupted the tour guide.

"Excuse me son. We are giving a guide and taking these ladies to their dorms. They must all be virgins, so no flirting." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Um, I've dated them both, woman." Hayes smirked. "I know how they work."

Abs and I giggled.

"Well, then I suggest you show them around." The guide got mad and left us.

Abs and I hugged Hayes. "When did you get here?" I asked.

"About an hour ago." Hayes smiled. "Want some lunch?"

"Actually yes, I'm starved." Abs said.

"But what about our luggage?" I asked.

"Oh right..... Let me escort you young ladies to your dorm. I kissed the tour guide and she put you both in a room together." Hayes smiled triumphantly.

"Thanks, but why'd you kiss her?" Abs asked.

"Well, why not?" Hayes shrugged, "Come on."

We went up two flights of stairs and turned left.

"These are the girl dorms. Every floor consists of a gender. So the first floor is boys, the second is girls, the third is boys and so on." Hayes said,"Your room number is 91."

Hayes walked us to room 91 and unlocked the door.

"I'm going back to my dorm. Meet me in the lobby after you've settled in. Jayne, you're drenched so you might want to change." Hayes smirked.

"Of course master." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, bye." Hayes handed us each a key and left.

Abs and I looked around the dorm. Then we looked at eachother and screamed.

"I love it!" Abs exclaimed.

"I know right!!" I hugged her. "This is gonna be epic."

A few minutes later, we went to the lobby.

"Hey ladies." Ara was standing next to Hayes with her hands on her hips.

"AAAAA-ra!!!!!" Abs and I gave her a bear hug.

"Have y'all seen the actual school yet?" Ara said. We were in the dorm building. "Well, Hayes probably didn't show it to you. This place is amazing. The school is on the other side of the football field."

"Cool." Abs said. "But I want food, so can we go?"

"Yeah, come on, I'll drive." Ara said.

We went to Subway. I was walking to the restroom, when a guy came out and ran into me.

"Watch it!" He said, then he looked at me. "Oh."

"What were you doing in there?" I asked, because it appeared as if he came out of the girls restroom.

He pointed at the sign and looked at me with confusion written on his face. "It's the boys."

"Oh," I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Nice meeting you, Jayne Brooklyn." The guy said.

"Wait, do I know you?" I raised one eyebrow. "I would remember you."

"I know you, but you don't know me." And he walked away.

Something about the way he walked. They way his eyes, they mesmerized. His flashy smile had meaning. And he had a perfect jawline. I knew his face. Not something I've seen in real life, but something maybe in a photograph. His hair, a shade of dirty bonde that nobody else could have. Was it? It couldn't be. The face matched the photo iden-