𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐺𝑅𝑂𝑉𝐸

Start from the beginning

Carol nods, "Mm-hmm. And the Widow Douglas adopts Huck."

Mica asks her, "Like you adopted us?"

Carol nods, "Yeah, just like the Widow Douglas."

Mica says, "And I'm Huck Finn."

Lizzie comments, "I think you're more like Tom Sawyer."

Mica says, "Yeah, you're right. You're way more like Huck Finn. You're not even grossed out by dead rabbits."

Tyreese says, "Forgot you used to read to them."

Carol says, "I did."

"Nice hat." Tyreese says.

"Thanks it was my dads." Mel smiles.

        ON THE TRAIN TRACKS, THE GROUP WALKS ALL TOGETHER. "YOU SMELL THAT?" Carol asks.

Tyreese says, "Yeah. There's a fire somewhere."

Carol says, "Must be a big one. It isn't anywhere around here. We should stop here. We need to look for water."

Tyreese says, "I can do it."

"No, you need to rest. Rest your arm. Mica will help me." Carol says.

TYREESE, MEL, AND LIZZIE SIT ON THE ROCKS, WHILE THEY WAIT FOR MICA AND CAROL to come back with water. That play a game to entertain Lizzie.

Lizzie says with her eyes closed, "I spy trees and weeds. Your turn."

Tyreese sees walkers and hands Judith off to Mel, "Here. You stay here" Tyreese walks off and Lizzie and Mel go to check on him, the walker snarling is on the track, stuck.

Lizzie says, "Tyreese. Sometimes we have to kill them. I know that. But sometimes we don't."

Judith cries as the walker growls.

"It's better to put them out of their misery." Mel tells her, before walking away with Judith.

THE GROUP WALKS TO THE CABIN, MICA AND CAROL FOUND WHILE GOING TO GET WATER.

Mica asks seeing nuts on the floor "What are these?"

Carol says, "Pecans."

Mica says picking some up, "Oh, I love pecans."

Carol says, "You know, maybe we could catch our breath here for a while."

Lizzie asks asking the question that's lingering on Mel's mind, "We're still going to Terminus, right?"

Carol says, "We'll just stay a day or two. There's a well full of water. Fences. They're not big, but they're something. And we saw deer. They eat pecans. We should be able to kill one to eat."

Mica asks, "We can eat these, too, right?"

Tyreese says making the young girl smile, "You can eat your fill and then some."

Lizzie says seeing the black smoak, "Look."

Carol says, "Bet that's what we were smelling. Looks far enough away."

Mica says, "I wonder how it started."

Tyreese says going on, "Maybe lightning. Maybe a campfire. I can patch that fence. It's probably where the deer are coming from. We should leave it. Just play it really safe in here."

      OUTSIDE THE CABIN, TYREESE AND CAROL ARE GOING TO CLEAR THE HOUSE, THEY knock, and wait for a walker to come out. Lizzie and Mica sit outside on small metal bench, Lizzie bled Judith,  Mel stood up ready to shoot any or anything that could cause them harm.