𝑅𝐸𝑀𝐸𝑀𝐵𝐸𝑅 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝑂

ASH SAT ON THE CHAIR FACING DEANNA, SHE TRIED NOT TO BE NERVOUS ABOUT the interview, she just knew she had to do okay and help the group stay

ASH SAT ON THE CHAIR FACING DEANNA, SHE TRIED NOT TO BE NERVOUS ABOUT the interview, she just knew she had to do okay and help the group stay. "I want this to work, for the kids and my sister, our group family, our family. We need this." She says. "I was a detective before this, and I saw people die, and I worked on cases but this, this is different."

"You were a cop." Deanna says and Ash nods.

"I like this place." Ash says.

"Your sister Anastasia, you're both looking for your brothers, right?" Deanna asks.

"No, we don't have the same Dad. Anastasia is related to them because of their father." Ash says correcting her. "I only had one brother, he died a couple months after this started." 

           ANASTASIA WALKS IN ROOM WHERE HER KIDS ARE SPRAWLED ON, THE BED. "HEY, how'd it go at Ron's?" She asks.

"Okay, I got a weird feeling from one of the girls." Mel's says. "We met a guy who's favorite book is Maddy's favorite."

"That's interesting." Anastasia says. "What do you think of this place?" She asks them.

"It's okay." Maddy shrugs.

"They're weak." Bella says. "We're all thinking it, I should just say it. They haven't had to fight and I think if we let ourselves get too comfortable, pardon my French it will bite us in the ass." Bella says honestly.

"She's right." Frank nods.

"Yeah, and I can't have my bow and arrow?" Val asks not liking the rule.

"You have your knifes, we need to try guys." Anastasia says.

     BELLA SAT IN THE CHAIR, LOOKING AT DEANNA AS SHE TOLD HER ABOUT THE HISTORY of Alexandria, which she just nodded to.

"My moms would of like this place." Bella says looking around her house.

"I'm sorry." Deana says.

"It happens, we become orphans. Circle of life." Bella says.  "Holy shit, I'm an orphan." She says with wide eyes. "Sorry. I just, I had a moment to think about everything without being scared for my life." Deanna looks at the girl and nods.

                    BELLA SITS WITH LUCA IN HIS INTERVIEW, TO MAKE HIM FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE. Deanna gave him the same speech she gave Bella, but much simpler. Luca told her about him, and what he likes to do.

"Carol used to read to us in the prison." Luca says helping sell Carol's image of a sweet defenseless woman to Deanna. "I like reading to Meredith, Bella, Mel, or Maddy sometimes help me. The girls help me read to her when I don't know a word." He says smiling.

     DEANNA AND ANASTASIA MADE THEIR WAY TO PETE'S OFFICE, WHICH THE TWO WOULD now share. Deanna said the two would take shifts but she would have to work with Pete side by side. Anastasia didn't like something about Pete, something was off about him.