𝐺𝑈𝑇𝑆

BACK AT CAMP, DALE IS FIXING UP THE MOBILE HOME

      BACK AT CAMP, DALE IS FIXING UP THE MOBILE HOME. "BOY, THAT HOSE ISN'T LONG for this world, is it?"

Jim says, "No sir."

Dale asks, "Where the hell are we gonna find a replacement?"

Amy says, "It's late. They should've been back by now."

Dale says, "Worrying won't make it better."

Shane is playing with Carl, while Lori stares at them. "Attaboy." 

The radio squawks. T-Dog over the radio says, "Hello, base camp! Can anybody out there hear me? Base camp, this is T-Dog. Anybody hear me?"

Dale takes the radio. "Hello? Hello? Reception's bad on this end. Repeat. Repeat."

T-Dog over the radio, "Shane, is that you?"

Lori asks, "Is that them?"

T-Dog over the radio, "We're in some deep sh1t. We're trapped in the department store."

Shane asks instantly worried, "He say they're trapped?" His baby sister, he promised their grandmother, he'd take care of her, he always will.

T-Dog over the radio, "There are geeks all over the place. Hundreds of 'em. We're surrounded."

Maddy and Mel hear part of it and they turn to look for their siblings.

Dale says, "T-Dog, repeat that last. Repeat."

The radio stops.

Lori says, "He said the department store."

Dale says, "I heard it too."

Lori asks, "Shane?"

Shane says, "No way. We do not go after them. We do not risk the rest of the group. Y'all know that."

"Shane!" Ash says, not wanting to think the worst. Her baby sister, trapped, dying.

Shane says, "Look, Amy, I know that this is not easy--"

Amy says, "She volunteered to go to help the rest of us."

Shane says, "I know, and she knew the risks, right? See, if she's trapped, she's gone. So we just have to deal with that. There's nothing we can do."

Amy says. "She's my sister, you son of a bitch. Your own sister is out there."

Ash glares at Shane, she's angry at him, their sister is with them, Maddy heard Shane and she felt tears forming. Mel glares at Shane, if looks could kill he'd be dead. Frank and Val were playing with Sophia, Louis, Elisa, and Bella by Mavis and Rosa.

"You're a piece of shit." Ash tells Shane angrily. Shane's face drops seeing Maddy and Mel there. Maddy and Mel walk away as Ash trails behind them.