Hoseok - Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

"I love it but this is supposed to be a surprise for you and why are you early?" I asked confused but happy to see him.

Hoseok walked over to me and held my hands. "I am very much surprised that you would do this for me.  Thank you." He said kissing my lips.  "Shall we?" He asked pulling out my chair.

I replied with a smile and sat in the chair and he sat in his chair next to me.

"I hope you don't mind but I ordered our food. I am sure you will love it."

"I don't mind.  But Hoseok I don't get it.  All the roses, which are my favorite flowers, you are here before me. You've ordered our meal. I'm trying to impress you and I feel like I am failing miserably.  This is an evening for you." I appreciated everything Hoseok had done but I really wanted this to be for him.

"Angel, why are you so worried about the details?  I am very impressed and overjoyed that you would go out your way to plan such a grand evening.  An evening for us, not me. So please let me spoil you just a little." He said caressing the side of my face. His hand made me melt.

"Thank you Hoseok."

"You're welcome." Hoseok replied.

He continued, "I want to know about you, from you.  Between your work and our work we don't get a lot of quality time together besides when we are intimate and I don't want you to think that's all we are about.  So I am very happy  to have this evening with you."

This man smile, his whole demeanor was majestic. 

I had figured out each of there mannerisms, attitude, and behavior at least when they were around me but Hoseok had a duality about him.  

Everyone knows him to be happy, gentle, and charming.  But I know him behind close doors.  He could go from sweet to devilish within seconds. A trait I enjoyed over, and over during our nights together.

I cherished Hoseok more then he knew.

"What would you like to know?  I am sure with Jin and Joon's thorough background check you know everything about me."  We both laughed.  "But I understand that they have to be that way to protect you and the rest of the guys."

"Yes that is true but we don't know everything.  That's why I would like to hear about you being a married woman, your daughter, pretty much your life before us Angel." 

"I don't want to bore you, I am sure you have way more interesting stories to tell me."

He turned and slid my chair so I was facing him. "Bre my life has essentially been a tv movie. You can watch any of our shows, interviews, and movies to see my life.  Privacy is one of those things that is rare in this lifestyle.  So to be able to see your life through your eyes or even a glimpse is an original screen play for me." Hoseok placed my hands in his and kissed them before raising his head to kiss my lips.