Exposed - Chapter 12

The water was so relaxing.  Soaking in the bath was just what my body needed.   After Tae and I had our intimate rendezvous we did go for a hike.  I realized my body just wasn't ready for that kind of activity but I kept up with him surprisingly.  

These last few weeks have been such a fulfilling, exhausting and confusing time for me that I couldn't believe that this was real life.  That this was my life. But it was and everyday being with these men brought something new to my life and I was thankful.

While in the bath I reflected on my conversation with Tae during the hike, shared a lot with me about the dynamics of the group and the sub units.  Details that you can't get online which was my only resource for BTS.  I guess I could always ask them but I didn't want to infringe in their business.  I wanted them to tell me as they got more comfortable to share.  I thought talking to my only real friend in Korea but she was busy getting her new art gallery open.  Plus with the contact with BTS I didn't want to accidently share to much information.  As of right now she only knew about me and Joon.  I honestly didn't feel comfortable telling her I was sleeping with 4 men which after today turned to 5.

(Bre)

My thoughts guided back to the details shared by Tae.  They weighed heavy on his heart and I could see the sign of relief on his face as he shared his feeling with me.

(Bre)

Tae on the outside was this fierce and handsome young man.  He was playful but had a serious and sensitive side.  He is protective of his brothers, which they all are for each other.

"Bre!"

I looked over to see the bathroom door opening.  It was Jin.

"Hey Bre, I've been calling your name.  Sorry to barge in.  Tae said you went to take a bath so when you didn't answer I just wanted to make sure you were okay."  Jin stated.

"I'm sorry Jin, I'm good." I said producing a small smile.  I was still bothered by Jang-Mi cheating on the guys.

Jin walked in followed by Hoseok. "We missed you at dinner but we brought some food for you, Tae and Jimin.  Its in the kitchen."

"Jimin wasn't with you?" I asked.

"No but don't worry." Jin winked at me before giving me a kiss on the top of my head and walking out.  I assumed he knew what Tae told me.  He threw me off with the kiss on my head, he acts like he is older then me, I internally chuckled at Jin.

Hoseok bent down to kiss me on my lips.  "Hey Angel, did you enjoy your activity with Tae?"

"I wish someone would of told me about the hike, you know my ass has to stretch for that type of intense work out!"  We both busted out laughing.

"Yall do know I am not as active as you.  My ass sit at a desk all day."  I continued.

"Don't worry Bre a few more weeks with us and your stamina will increase."  Hoseok said with a huge smile on his face.  His smile just made all my worries and stress stray away.

"You right." I laughed.

Hoseok stood there watching me in the bath "No bubbles?"

"No I like the clear water and being able to see my body, the clarity of the water helps me focus my thoughts.  Sounds weird, huh?"

"No Angel it doesn't.  We all have our own tics, habits, and hobbies that help us focus.  As a matter of fact, today you enjoyed one of Tae's hobbies that's helps him clear his thoughts."

"True." I responded.

Hoseok looked down at me and our eyes met.  He gave me a wink and blew me a kiss, "Okay Angel, I'll let you get back to relaxing."