Namarcus - Chapter 13

"Why do you continue to be difficult Bre?" He asked.  

"Daddy I'm sorry for being difficult." I replied.

"No you're not but you will be."  Joon claimed.

I closed my legs, squeezing his arms with my thighs.  My breathing became rapid.  I grabbed the sides of the tub.  

"Open your legs Noona!" He demanded.  I did as I was told.  He gripped the side of the tub balancing himself as he continued to finger pound me.  "Fuck Daddy!!  I cumming!"  The water started to splash out the tub as Joon increased the motion going in and out of me.

"Cum for Daddy then! I enjoy watching the tension build up in you before you explode in ecstasy." Joon had a mischievous grin on his face.   

My back arched, my toes curled as my head went to the back of the tub.  I enjoyed all my time with each member but Joon held a special place within me.  Maybe because he was the first member I was with,  or his domineering ways, or even the jealousy I saw when Jackson was brought up.  Whatever it was I was putty in his heads.

Joon  slowly removed his fingers from inside of me.  He sat up on the side of the tub using the tub to help him stand.  Standing up by the side of the tub he looked down at me with a smudge smile.  Enjoying watching me melt into my orgasm.

"You are so fucking beautiful Bre." He said licking his lips before sucking his fingers with my juices on them.

"I know daddy!" I quietly said with a giggle trying to gain my composure.

"I got to go get some things together.  How long will you be because we aren't done?" He continued.

"Give me 30 minutes."  I said looking at him confused. "What do you have to get ready?"

"Don't worry about that.  I see your robe but I'll bring you one of my t-shirts to put on, then go to my room and wait for me."  He said.

"Ok daddy." I said blushing.  I was excited.  Joon bent down and gave me a kiss on forehead before grabbing one of the towels off the vanity to wipe the water that had splashed on him.  He opened and closed the  behind him as he left the bathroom.

I laid back in the tub thinking about Joon.  It had been almost a week since Joon had given me intimate attention like this.  He would greet me with with kisses and hugs in passing but nothing more then that.  Plus I was rarely up when he would return home in the late evening.  But between the other members and my own job I stayed busy as well.

They where working on their next comeback and Joon was responsible for reviewing most of the work before presenting it to the other members.  As the leader he was the go between the company and members.  

Those late nights would take a toll on him.  Sometimes I would force myself to stay up so I could greet him and we could catch up but I could tell how tired he was so those nights I would run him a bath so he could have some alone time.  I could tell he appreciated it.  Always reminding me that I didn't have to do that for him.

I didn't want to become a bother or an additional stressor for him but since he knows about my interaction with Jackson then it meant I was becoming a problem for him.  I knew how he felt about Jackson even though I didn't completely understand why.  Then the whole Ja-Ming and Maknae line was all whole different issue.  At that moment I felt some discomfort in my chest and sadness in my heart. I faced palmed myself thinking about it.  "Bre what the fuck?"  I said out loud to myself.

Thats when the door opened, pulling me out of my toxic thoughts.  It was Joon placing a t-shirt on the vanity for me.  "Here you go Bre."

"Thank you." I said before he closed the door.