The Camp Cabins And Groups.. Chapter 6

ToTrueNose's P.O.V

Notch had just spoken.. And judging by that , we all wre kind of confused about the whole youtube thing, judging by the looks over everyone's faces...

When he let us choose partners, I automatically looked over to Ender-- who was gone!?!?! I could tell Allie wanted to be her partner to, because she looked were she was.. I shrugged, must just be somewhere like the washroom..?? Everybody started to move about, and before I knew it, I just chose Allie, better r then know one!!!

Ender's P.O.V

I was pushed around the crowd, and when we we able to choose partners I tried to find totruenose or allie, but they wre know where, I sighed and before I knew it I was one of the only people left!!! Corection- I WAS the only person left.. I sighed, and sat on a rock...

Then a firmilier voice spoke "Hey! Want to be friends??" I looked up, and it was a girl!!! I Sighed, stood up and said "sude?" So, we became partners.

The next thing that happened, was he filed in are name with are partners, I seen her write Indy, must be short for something I sighed, and I guess we talked for awhile, and before we knew it, Notch was calling everyone in....

Notch's P.O.V ( you didn't see that one, eh!?! :P )

I let everyone talk for awhile, I just sat back and watch, the camp directer, the one with glasses mentioned "sir, but I was.." I smiled and folded my hands leaning back "I know..." I said, and before then I just stood up straight and walked forward, and talked "come in, come in.."

I began to talk as everyone came in, "Ok, here I'll tell you all your leaders-" the camp director, another one, walked up and whispered something in my ear, I nodded feal in my beared.. "Ok, change of plans.." I said as I walked forward again, and as the other person left. Xx), I paused, straightening out about it, "if you follow me over tehre" I pounted, everyone looked and I led then over "here will the list be of your cabin mates, these aren't your groups, but who you'll share the cabin with. He said, walking back,a d soon everybody noticed and walked over. I talked longer,

Ender's P.O.V

"I recommend getting to know everybody before you plan on hating somebody," he said as he winked to some people, more like to us all.. he blinked and folded his hands, and looked straight and talked, "these will be your cabin mates for the camp." Everybody was so eager to go read, even I was... "now," he said pausing, "you may go." he said, everybody was so aid tart in then he continued "but" he siad, lifting a hand in the gesture to stop.. "you may also want to wait tell not everybodys there, I will continue in.." he paused, to look at the watch he hsd, he turned also and asked them what time it was, the guy with glasses checked his clock ad said, so Notch nodded, turning to face us again.. "You can talk for about and hour or so.." he said, then as soon as he stopped, folded his hands and watched. We all raced to the signs, but as you could tell, it was way to crowded... not everybody could see, so the they just turned to talk..

It had finally y cleared up, people had kept coming and going..

Zailetsplay's P.O.V

I checked the sheet, all the girls wereally with the girls, boys with boys. Fair enough, I said, I checked witch place I was the cleared up, letting other people jn. Great I thought, now to meet new people... AGAIN.

Skydoesminecraft's P.O.V

I checked the sheet, YES!!! I WAS WITHOUT DEADLOX, AND SSUNDAE, AND JEROME AND MITCH!!! Don't ask how I knew there names, OK. FINE.. Jerome spilled the beans, and we all seemed to like eahcother, I intrude ed everybody to BUDDER!! A d they loved it, and I taught them the ways of budder, we all seemed to be good friends, well, mitch was asleep for most of it, but he did wake up. And the bus was crowded with girls... but, meh. I had my friends of BUDDER!!- Oh, and the guys... DUH

Ender's P.O.V

I seen sighs, yes and YAYS!! And, I Heared SOOMMEEE.. NOOOOOOOS... But men, I walked up to the sheet, only to see Indy come up to me, right when I was about to look, well actually she noticed e me, I was right behind her, she was looking at the sheel just before me, she had sat alone in the bus, but seemed nice. And shy, she turned to me, and said in a loud happy voice "WERE TOGETHER!!!!!!" She squeled, jumping up and down! She then seen my face, all confused, so she moved out of the way so I could see...

Here was the list of Groups....

Group 1:

ZaiLetsPlay

Squaishy

Mousie_Mouse

Ashley Marieeee

Ender101dragon

Salems_Lady

Aphmau

Group 2:

Skydoesminecraft

stampylonghead

LforLeeeeeex

Jerome

Mitch

SSundae

Group 3: (not 2 fails XD I did 2 by accident, but fixed it... xp )

Allie389

totruenose

Amylee33

Rosie

Nettie

Group 4:

Biggs

Sir_Castor

Sly

Squid Nugget (IBallisticSquid..)

(Ok guys!! I'm sorry if a I forgot people, and I'd probably add more later, so don't be mad at me DX Also, THIS IS YOUR TIME TO VOTE!!!! :D)

(Voting:

You need to comment a team names, I have an idea for sky's but not so sure.. So, comment below like group 1 2 3 or 4 names, and we'll decide :) THANKS YOU!!! :D -Doctor101dragon )