The First Task- Chapter 7

Ender's P.O.V

I was confused, I didn't see her name, indy that's when she stared at me leaning one foot raised as she raised, then waved in front of my face and saying "HELLLOOOOO?!" She fell abit, before regaining her balance and standing up ahian.. I squinted, she relized and nodded "Oh yea, my names not Indy.." she said before pausing "it's Indigo!!" She pointed t her name as I reviewed it agajn, but this time she was in the other group not mne, I pointed it out to her and she sighed saying "ohH.." A bit sadly but shrugged it off to go leave me be. I stared before shrugging it off, shaking my head and leaving. I sat on a rock, and stared.. I set my bad down going hough it, and the it had been awhile, I zipped my begging shut putting my things away, since notch had juts called us in.

"Ok, well." he smiled. "I am glad that you had your cht," pausing to continuw, he leaned forward what he said and hands behind his back before straightening "ok, now, you have all seen the list and I expect you to go to the cabin directors over there, they will weAR there numbers but in case you can't tell, cabin one, two, three and four leader, they will just lead you to the camera nd be like a tour guide" he siad as he pointed to each director as he qlaked, a hand still staying on his back, and the he walked back nodding in silent, murmuring somehting and then he turned facing his back to use, before nodding, murmuring more stuff and turning as he touched his beard, teh set it down behind his back. "Ok.." he said nodding, mouthing nothing but looked like he was talking before stopping no d looking up, and talked "ok, now you may be dismissed,"he said as everybody nodded, and stayed for awhile the relizing t.hey can go they walked up to thre destined number, some again checking the list like they hadn't before or forgot, then then headed back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Hey guys!! I'm sorry I haven't replied in 8 days, and I'm sorry I guess I had writers block, but I just didn't want to reply relaly, I felt liek I needed to and not want to.. So km sorry guys x3 and the group teams will discuss there names later, but probably just tours and stuff around, but maybe just discuss there group names, maybe even an extra long one!! :D also, liek I said earlier last chance to submit any more youtubers, and if there is a second season, I'll add new ones or ones that lost I guess :3 ^^ so, I hope you guys enjoyed,

Also!! CONGRATULATIONS SKY AND BEING ENGAGED AND HAVING A BABY!! :D

ALL WISHED LUCK IN YOUR

LIFE WITH ELISHEA!! (Again, I'm very sorry if I spell her name wrong.. x3 C: ) If you didn't know, he is geting married and is having a baby!!! :) If you are interested in what tees names are, on Tweeter, also known as Twitter, she anounced it.. (she meaning Elasea. Or Elsea, or Eleses. C: :) ) The names would be...

GIRL- ALLISON

BOY- TYLER

(After munchingbrotato ) :)

Anyways buds, hope you enjoyed it!! SEE YA'LLS LATER!!!!! :) C: