Fluffy's Gorgoues Fur Part 2

They had stopped now, and they picked up a kid wearing headphones and a white shirt on, he had grey pants and he we had borded on the bus.

Deadlox's P.O.V

the bus was a bit quiet when I borded, in tell a kid I didnot know yelled at me to sit with him. I tok my bag, and just listened I plopped beside the guy, and he introduced himslef, his name was sky, and by that moment he introduced the self to, and sky taught him what budder was, and I showed of his collection.

ASFJerome's

I was sitting by the bus, on the community bench and then the bus pulled in, I was about to enter before I heared screaming, and a man wearing a red and black jacket with a white t- shirt and jeans, I had noticed he was wearing red sneakers, and he stopped to catch his breath beside me, and I just stared.

TheBajanCanadian's P.O.V

It wasn't my fault I was late, but before I knew I borded on the bus with him and we chatted, a his name was Jerome and we chated for abit, he was one of those bacca guys but it didn't bother me.

Ender101dragon's P.O.V

I was sitting in the shadows, and I crouche'd over across to the other side when allie389 yelled at me "GOTCHA!" And then the bus driver giving me a lecton about walking well the bus moved, but it didn't bother me. I sat down beside allie389 again and I made sure to bring my healthy snack- MELONS with me.

TheBajanCanadian's P.O.V

I could feel the soft warmthe of Jerome's fur, but it felt so nice before I knew it I fell asleep. It reminded me of the blankets at home, and I just slept.. Even though I slept in today, but it felt nice...

(Next up, A duck and a kitty cat ;) And maybe... a friendly bear and mermaid!!! :D ;D )