The NewComers.. Chapter 4

Allie389's P.O.V (haven't done her.???)

I got up in my seat and stand ed on my toes to see who it was, newcomers I thought then sat down more like jumping.. I motoNed Ender101 to move so I scoot cheddar over her, to chat with the new people, who took a seat right across from us. I stared, feet on the chair all eyed in amazement, but nothing really fun happened.. so I moved and sat straight leaned and crossed my eyes in a pout face.

The bus had stopped again, and by this time we were all tired of it.

Skydoesminecraft's P.O.V

I seen so peole board earlier, but I needed to finish showing Deadlox my collecgion, and once I was done we got distracted and talked really loud and about random stuff... and then the bus stopped, but it went over a bump, so the land was pretty rough...

Zai's P.O.V

I was sittin at the us stop, wearing my yellow shirt with blue jeans and just chillaxed.. I kicked my fwet back and fOrth with my hands Ob the bench. It was so boring waiting.. I still had a goI'd 15 minutes or so, so I just stares around the place.. the bus stop was on recording side of the road, took some tie to walk here sine I lived down in the flowery part of the forest, witch did not bother me. The time just flew by fast, because the bus was here. I jumped down from the bench and grabbed my drag a long bag and kicked pebbless as I moved slowly, my other hand in my pocket, I had to carry it by the little handle on the side do I ended up dragginger it up sideways, and when I set it down I used the bars on the side to hold on as I climes up. Yay. I stared in front of everyone before the bus driver told me to sit so he can drive, so I took a seat that was the closest. Near the front. And just stared in front of me.

Mitch/ TheBajanCanadian's P.O.V

the bus bumped and I woke up, I went flying up and landed, face planted into jerome's fur, I got up and apolagized, then just was quiet. I showed him my collection of a wooden sword for practice I had, and I was proud Of it. I smiled and let him hold my prize possession. We stared to talk longer, and I was proud to say me and Jerome were becoming good friends. I smiled and laughed, and when he asked what, and if it was something I said I smiled more, and just said 'sure'

~Author's Note~

( Ok! Guys i'd gratlyrics appreciate you guys making a list of youtubers MINECRAFT and I might add them :D So, comment them below!! :D antways, hoped you enjoyed, this was an extra long one!! ^^ )