The Start Of A Beutiful Camp Part 1

Ender was sitting by the bus stop, she was stretching her spikes and was tired. She was waiting to get to camp. Camp Melon was the camp she was sent to go to. To be more friendly, but being part ender dragon was hard. She yawned a bit more and was about to foe off when the bus pulled in, honking.

She stood up as the honk happened, she boarded the bus draging her ender eye backpack withe her. Her black goodie suited the dark spot of the bud, but her pink and purple shorts didnt so well. She borded the bus to see allie389 and totruenose already on the bus, allie389 waved at her to come sit beside her so she did.

Skydoesminecraft P.O.V

I wa sitting on my butter bag, wearing my black jump suit. I madequate sure to have all my budder, before the bus came. Surprisingly it ca me fast, so I yelled, with my loud voice goodbye. When I bored I was a little bummed out there was only girls so I decided to take a seat. Where I started a conversatin introducing to them Budder. I set my bag on the floor, and I was yelled at for yelling, witch I wasnt!!!

(Hello guys :3 I just wanted to say the first few chapters might be long, because i'l be irreducible people in! :D If yup have any youth bees you'd like to see feel free to share. C: )