25 🌙 It's the _ for me

Start from the beginning

I saw her thinking of a comeback, and I couldn't resist to distract her a little, my hand traveling lower until it met the edge of her sweater.

"It's the making me nervous in a good way that does it for me." She smiled with mischief once more, but swallowed as soon as I took that as a cue to lift her sweater ever so slightly, but just enough to caress her bare skin.

"It's the g-g-g-gooseb-bumps that do it for me." I whispered when I felt them under my fingertips, giving me a case of them too when she melted into my touch and slightly moved her hips, making my finger bump into the hem of her jeans. She was silent for a second, her gaze never leaving mine as I continued to move along the hem, her body involuntary squirming along with it.

"It's the teasing that does it for me." She breathed, before closing her eyes, swallowing once again as she clearly seemed to enjoy my touch. 

"It's the s-s-speechless whispers f-f-for me." I made her speechless once more, teasing her a little as one of my fingers barely slid inside her jeans, but enough to feel the lace of her underwear. Fuck, she's driving me crazy.

"It's the now very tight gray sweatpants for me." She giggled, quickly biting her lip when I did it again, and I wished her jeans weren't so tight too. I felt my face heat up when she mentioned how tight my sweats were all of a sudden, her flirtiness once again getting the better of me. With a shy smirk I took a deep breath and kept my hand still.

"Don't stop." She hummed softly, her voice begging as she grabbed my hand to keep it in place. Her gaze held me, her eyes pleading me to continue. Come on, it feels right... If she needed time she wouldn't have said that. But, I don't want this to be just that. It's not. Jesus stop overthinking. She clearly likes you, just trust her. 

I smiled confidently, internally dying with nerves as she made me just as nervous as she made me comfortable. "It's the beautiful smile that d-d-does it for me." I whispered, while I earned myself another look at said smile, my fingers softly teasing the hem of her jeans again.

"It's the raspy morning voice and the messy hair for me." Luna hummed, while one of her arms reached up and grabbed some excess fabric on my hoodie at my side. She nervously played with it while I could see on her face all the things I was doing to her. Her mouth was slightly parted while her eyes never left mine, her cheeks blushed and hot. She involuntarily closed her eyes and tugged a breath when my fingers slid along the hem slowly but intentionally.

"It's your bold attitude, yet caring personality f-f-for me." I nearly lost it when she tugged at my hoodie as if she wanted me to join her laying down. I felt exactly how all of her moves and little sighs made me feel, it was hard to deny and all my thoughts went out to my lips on hers.

"It's the way you make me feel more than I ever did." She whispered and at that her other hand grabbed mine and slowly pushed my fingertips inside her jeans again, both of us drawing in a breath when I felt some lace at the exact same moment we heard footsteps come up the stairs. "Shit." She whispered, suddenly sitting upright and leaving my lap exposed, and I had no choice but to grab my book and cover up the aftereffects of her teasing. Both of us squirmed uncomfortably in our spot while we glared at the person coming up. "Jesus, some people just have no sense for timing." Luna whispered annoyed, rolling her eyes yet landing her eye roll into a flushed smile and a cute giggle when the person showed himself.

I looked at her, giving her a smile of my own when I saw the redness spread across her cheeks. "Thought nobody r-r-r-read these books." I smirked at her.

"He does look like he reads them to be honest." She pulled a brow towards our intruder and when I saw all the brown tones he was wearing I couldn't hold my laugh. "Stop laughing, it's not funny." She playfully swatted my arm and I tried to lower my laughter. "We had a moment." She smirked, looking down at my book covering my lap.