He gave her a bouquet of flowers."Bakit ang tagal mo?What happened?You made me worry."she kissed him twice on the lips before letting him speak. "Wow,dapat pala nawawala ako ng matagal para halikan mo ako." (hits his chest)"Sira,namiss lang kita.Akala ko kong ano na ang nangyari sa'yo."

"Bhie,I missed you too.Sorry na late ako.I had to buy you flowers and sobrang trapik." "You didn't have to." "Well I know that you're stressed so I thought bringing fresh flowers will lighten you up a bit."

"Nawala ang stress ko ng makita kita." "Dapat yata talaga hindi ako magpakita sa'yo." "Bhie!" "I'm just joking.You know my day is not complete if I don't see you." "Me too.I missed you so much."They hugged each other for awhile.

"Bhie,tara na." "Saglit lang,let me put this in my vase." "Ok."She put water in the vase and put the flowers there.She took her heels off and changed to flats."Bhie,masakit ba yang mga paa mo?" "Oo eh."Xian got near her and bent down.She thought he was going to massage her foot.

He carried her."Bhie!Kaya kong maglakad." "Masakit ang paa ng reyna ko.I don't want it to hurt even more.Tignan mo oh,maga na." "Okay lang yan,I just need to put ice on it." "No.We're going to a spa right now." "Oh sige,ibaba mo na ako please." "Nope."He walked towards the door and walked to the elevator."See?Hindi mo kayang abutin yan." "Edwin,can you please press the button for me?" "Yes sir." "Thanks."

"See?I can do it." "Thak you Edwin ha." "You're welcome ma'am."she smiled at him.Xian kissed her cheek and moved his nose side to side on her cheek."Namiss kita."Then,he kissed her cheek again."Bhie!Nakakahiya."They got in the elevator and Xian still hasn't let Kim down.

"Bhie!Ibaba mo na ako." "Nope."The elevator went down to the parking area.Xian opened the door and set Kim down on the chair.He put her seatbelt on,closed the door and ran to the driver's seat.He started the engine and he drove to the mall which is near the restaurant where he is going to propose to Kim."Kaya mo na bang maglakad?"

"Yup." "Are you sure?" "Opo."She got up but fell back down.Xian carried her again in the mall.Mabuti na lang,the spa was one the first floor.He carried her all the way to the spa and they started massaging her.Xian patiently waited.He stared at Kim while her eyes are closed."Ang ganda niya talaga."Xian whispered to himself.

"Sir,halatang in love na in love po kayo kay ma'am.Kanina niyo pa po siya tinititigan." "Sobrang bait niya kasi eh.She has all the traits I'm looking for.You don't have to tell me that.I've been in love with her for 11 years." "11 years na po kayo?" "Yup." "Wow!Did you propose already?" "Actually surprise ko yung sa kanya today." he whispered."Aww she's so lucky."

"No,I am.Kung wala siya,my life would be empty." "Sana makahanap po ako ngbkatulad niyo.Sige po, balik na po ako sa trabaho.Good luck po mamaya." "Salamat."Xian continued staring at her.He walked towards her and whispered to her ear."You're so beautiful bhie.I love you." "I love you too." "Thank you for taking me here." "You deserve it."he kissed her cheek.

An hour passed and they were done with Kim.Xian quickly went to the counter to pay before Kim sees."Ate,magkano po ba?" "Ah wala na po.Nabayaran na po ni Sir." "Ok thank you ate." "You're welcome po."Kim quickly went to Xian."Bhie!You didn't have to pay it.Kaya ko naman eh." "Treat ko na sa'yo." "Ok fine then.I'll pay for dinner." "Nope.I already did."

"What?!Bhie naman eh,that's not fair.Ikaw lang ang gumastos.Diba may usapan tayo na hati sa lahat?" "No we didn't." "Yeah we did." "It's no big deal bhie,that was barely any money." "Yeah but you need to save.Tita said you're already spending too much."

"Bhie,are we seriously making a big deal out of this?Pera lang yan.It's stupid." "I know it's stupid but at least let me pay something." "Don't you understand the word 'treat' ako na ang magbabayad ng lahat for tonight."Kim sighed."Fine.I give up.Don't blame me pag merong emergency and wala kang pera." "I'll be fine bhie.As long as I'm with you."

"Sus,yan ka nanaman.Sorry but that won't work on me today." "Tignan lang natin." "Bhie,kuto ka ba?" "Eww." "Sige na,tanungin mo na lang kung bakit." "Ok fine,bakit?" "Kasi I can't get you out of my head." "Cheesy." "Bhie,I have another one." "Oh ano,this better be good ha?" "Bhie,pagod ka na ba?" "Bakit?" "You've been on my mind running thousands of miles."

"Waley ang mga pick up lines mo." "Let me think of some more I'll tell you later when I come up with some." "Ok but it better be good." "It will.I love you."he hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek."I love you too."He opened the door for her and he drove to the restaurant.

They got there in 5 minutes and he went behind her to put a blindfold on her."Bhie!hindi ako makakita." "I'm here.I'll guide you."They slowly walked until they got in the restaurant."Reservation for Mr.Lim."She heard Xian say.Nagulat siya when Xian carried her.

"Bhie!Baka malaglag ako." "I won't let you fall without catching you."she blushed.He pinched her cheeks.She felt that he set her down and removed her blindfold.There was a door."Bhie?"she called.Xian disappeared.She opened the door and was surprised at what she saw.There was a table for two and a candle in the middle.Then she saw a box.

(Imagine when Andy proposed to Jade sa rooftop.)(Please play the song on the side)Music started playing.She recognized the song.It was the song he wrote for her.Tears started forming in her eyes."Bhie." a voice called.She knows kung kaninong boses yun.

She turned around and saw him with a bouquet of flowers.He handed her the flowers."Bhie,I know it's been quite awhie ng naging tayo.I love you with all my heart.Hindi ko ma imagine ang sarili ko with anyone else but you.I want to spend the rest of my life with my bestfriend and lover."He knelt down."Bhie,will you marry me?"A moment of silence.She didn't expect this.Kim couldn't hold her tears back anymore.They ran freely.

"Bhie?"Xian asked his voice shook.She nodded."Yes bhie,I will marry you."Xian's eyes started watering.He hugged and kissed her."I love you so much bhie."he whispered.

"I love you too."they shared a kiss.No one wanted to break it but they needed to breath."I'm the happiest guy in the world." "Salamat bhie." "You don't need to thank me.You need to explain how you pulled this off."

"I have my ways bhie,let's eat dinner first."They ate dinner and started talking.

Thanks for reading!