Chapter 39

Dumating ang araw ng birthday ni Kim.Umuwi sila ng Pilipinas dahil spring break naman and her parents organized a surprise party.She saw all her friends including Xian.Like the last time they saw eah other,Xian ran to her and hugged her so tight.She squealed when he lifted her up and spun her around.

"Kung maka pbbteens naman grabe."Ella teased.Xian put her down and they hugged each other again."Grabe,nalampasan mo na ako.Sobrang tangkad mo na."Kim said her."I missed you so much princess."he said still hugging her.

"Kailan mo balak pakawalan siya?"Ella asked."Never." "I meant the hug." "Oh...I'm sorry."he let go of Kim and kissed both of her cheeks."Happy Birthday princess."he said as he gave her the bouquet of flowers."Sus,grabe naman.Anyways,happy birthday mahfriend!"

"Thank you." Everyone else greeted her.Schoolmates,godparents,uncles,aunts.Then,she started talking with all of her friends."Kim,babalik pa kayo doon right?"Ella asked."Oo mahfriend,tatapusin ko na lang ang pag-aaral ko.2 months to go."

Xian sighed."How long are you guys going to be here?" "4-5 days." "Can you spend at least 2 days with me?I really missed you." "Sige." "Great,I got it all planned." "Wait a minute,you knew I was coming home?"He nodded."I helped mama and papa." "Thank you."she said and hugged him again."Kaya pala..."

"Ooh!My favorite song!"Kim said when she heard it starting."Would you like to dance?"Xian asked holding his hand out for her support.Kim took his hand and he led her to the dance floor.(Please play the song on the side CTO)Xian hummed while he looked at Kim straight in the eye.Everything stopped.All they could see was each other.Kim leaned her head on Xian's shoulder and they swayed.It was quiet.No one wanting to break the silence.

They could hear each other's heart beating like the song."I love you so much princess."he whispered in her ear.Everyone in the party watched them.They were the only ones dancing to the song.They closed their eyes enjoying the moment.It was as if they were long lost friends.The song ended and they just stood there still in each other's arms.Until...

Ella spoke."Sorry to ruin the moment lovebirds,but it's time to eat.They opened their eyes at the same time and broke off the hug.Kim giggled and hit Xian's chest."Yiiieee!"everyone said.He took her hand and led her back to the chair.Everyone started eating."What do you want princess?" "Hindi,ako na ang kukuha." "Come on,let me serve you my princess."he said stopping her.

"Sigurado ka?Baka masanay ulit ako niyan." "You should,pagbalik mo dito for good,I'll treat you like a queen every single day.Gaya ng dati."Kim scratched her neck."Sige na nga."Xian got her food while she talked to Alyssa and Ella."Uy,nasaan si Jake?" "Darating na raw siya dito." "Ano,kamusta na kayong dalawa?" "Eto mahfriend,hindi parin ako makapaniwala na nandito ka na.Haba ng hair mo."Kim laughed.

"Hindi naman." "Hindi nga mahfriend,ang swerte mo." "Alam ko.Hindi ko na nga alam how to make it up to him." "Sagutin mo na!"Ella and Alyssa said at the same time."Eh,huwag na muna,isang taon pa." "Kawawa naman siya." "Hindi no,being with her is enough for me...for now."Xian was already behind them with two plates of food."Here you go my princess."he said giving the plate to Kim.

"Salamat."He took her spoon,put food on it and was about to feed her ng umiwas siya."Ako na." "Hindi,ako na,please?I missed doing this."he said pouting."Sige na nga."He fed her until she finished her food."Diyan ka lang,kukuha pa ako." "Xian wag na,busog na ako."she was too late.Xian ran to the table and started getting more food.

He returned with another plate full of food.He sat down and started feeding Kim again.She dodged the spoon."Xian,ikaw na lang ang kumain,busog na ako.You haven't even touched your food." "Mamaya na ako kakain,ikaw na muna." "Please eat for me?"Kim begged."No.Ikaw na muna." "Alexander Xian!Kumain ka na." "Ooh..galit na siya."tukso ni Ella. "Sige na nga.Namiss lang naman kita eh."he said pouting.