Chapter 41

A/N:R.I.P. for all those who died in Newtown,Conn.Let's pray for them

"Bhie,pagniyaya kitang magpakasal,sasagutin mo ba ako?" "Oo,basta hindi pa ngayon."Nasa restaurant sila ngayon.Saturday.Date."I can't imagine ending up with someone else.I love you so much bhie."Xian said."Eee,bhie naman eh,pinapaiyak mo ako." "Baka may makakita satin dito,sabihin pinapaiyak kita,sorry na.I love you." "I love you too.Ikaw kasi eh."Xian pretended to check his phone.*click*

"Tahan na." "Opo." "Bhie,saan mo planong magbakasyon?" "Bakasyon na kaagad?Kakastart pa lang ng school year eh." "I know but mas mabuti yung planned out.Do you wanna go to the US?" "Layo naman huwag na muna yan.School muna.Anong gusto mo maging?" "Sabagay 4 years na lang before college.Madami akong pinagiisipan eh."

"Bhie,you realize na pagkatapos ng college,we have to prioritize work first." "I know." "Bhie,punta tayo sa park."Kim said."Huh?" "Pasyal." "Ok."They finished eating and went to the nearest park.They walked around and sat on the bench."Bukas kaya,let's have dinner with our parents."Xian said."Sure.Uuwi na ba dad mo?" "No,not yet.Matatagalan pa daw siya ng konti.Sayang nga eh."

"There's always next time." "Yeah but I want him to meet the reason my life is complete." "Ikaw talaga,cheesy ka nanaman." "Totoo naman eh.Bhie,thank you." "Para saan?" "For being here,with me." "Wala yun." "You know,I kinda wish I had a sibling."Kim said."Why?" "Wala lang,I wonder what it feels like to take care of a little brother or sister." "Ako din eh but if you did,that would mean you have less time for me."*click*

"No,if I did have a sibling,I would have every other day with you and then my brother or sister." "What about weekends?" "Saturday sa kanya tapos Sunday sa'yo." "Parang tagal naman nun." "Wala naman akong kapatid eh kaya ang time ko either with my parents or you."

They had a moment of silence."I could stay like this forever."Xian said."Oo nga eh pero gumagabi na,I'll call manong." "No,ako na." "Okay."Not long,the driver came and they went home.

"Kumain na ba kayo?"tanong ni Emma."Ah hindi pa po." "Sige,maghahanda lang ako.Tatawagin ko na lang kayo."They went upstairs to her room."Bhie,remember the pictures that we took?"Xian asked "Yeah why?" "I'll be right back." After 5 minutes,Xian arrived with a photo album.

"Ano 'to?" "Look through it."Kim opened the first page.It was the day when they first met."Paano mo na kuha 'to?" "Mom took a picture."She flipped to the next page.It was a picture of them when they went to Tagaytay.She looked at the other pictures until she got to the last one.

He was kissing her cheek.It was when she finally answered him."Aww Bhie,we should put more.This is really nice." "I'm glad you liked it.I'm adding more later." "You took pictures today?"he nodded."Let me see them."he took his phone out and showed her the pictures.

They were mostly stolen ones of her."Pangit ko dito,hindi man lang ako nakapag ayos.Sana sinabi mo sa akin." "Bhie,kahit magulo pa yang buhok mo,may dumi ka sa mukha,even if you're only wearing your sweats you're still beautiful." "Sobra ka makabanat ngayon ha.Anong na kain mo?"

"Wala,inspired,happy and in love lang."Kim blushed.Xian pinched her cheeks."You're so cute when you're blushing." "KimXi!baba na!" Nagkatinginan silang dalawa at tumawa."Let's go my queen."he said offering his hand.Kim took it and they went downstairs.

"Ma naman eh."Kim said."Eh uso yun ngayon." "Could've just called us with our names." "Hindi ba pangalan niyo yun?" "Oo nga bhie,ayaw mo nun?" "Hay,huwag na nga."Xian pulled her chair out and she sat down.Kim's parents joined them."Kamusta ang pag-aaral niyong dalawa?"

"Mabuti naman po."they said."What are you guys planning to take?" "Hindi pa po namin alam."they said at the same time again."Hon,looks like we have twins."they all laughed.They continued eating."Kayong dalawa ha,don't fight about stupid things."