WereRex Cuddles

This was requested by Ahsokatano-thetogruta on tumblr

You feel a shiver travel through your body, you're on a mission with the 501st. The mission is on an ice planet, and you come from a more deserty planet, so you're more susceptible to the cold. This is when you hate being an intelligence officer, Rex brings you with him to help him if he transforms.

You think about asking your boyfriend, Rex, to transform into his Werewolf form but decide against it. You know that it's only been a few months since the Separatists turned him into a werewolf, and you don't want to make him uncomfortable.

You wrap your arms around yourself, then turn and see Rex walk into your tent. His smile turns to worry at the sight of you shivering, and his eyes widen in realisation when he remembers that you come from a desert planet.

"You're cold cyare. You should have called me." He tells you as he sits on the cot beside you.

"I'm fine Rex." You whisper but he just shakes his head, he starts stripping off his armor and you raise an eyebrow.

"What are you doing?" You ask him, and he just turns to you and smiles.

"I'm going to transform, my werewolf form should keep you warm." Your eyes widen, you don't want to make him do that.

"I'm fine Rex, you don't have to transform."

"Yes, I do. I'm not just going to sit here and let you freeze." You sigh but don't say anything else, you know how stubborn your boyfriend can be.

Rex pushes your shoulder to lay down, when you do he slides in beside you, wrapping you up in his arms. He's only wearing the bottom of his blacks, you hear him grunt then feel him start to transform.

He grows bigger, grey fur growing all over his body. His muscles grow larger and stronger, and his arms and legs grow longer. He lets out a little huff once it's done, it always feels weird when he transforms.

You turn over to look at him, his now yellow eyes stare at you once you pull away and move back a little.

"I love you, Cyare." He tells you, his voice much deeper than when he's human, but it still comforts you, even now. You smile and kiss his nose before laying down and cuddling into his chest. You love Rex, no matter what he looks like, and that will never change. He pulls you close, wrapping his arms tightly around you.

"I love you too, Rex. Thank you." You whisper quietly as you finally stop shivering and start to feel warm, you brush your hand through Rex's soft fur and he hums in satisfaction. He loves it when you brush your finger's through his fur, it's one of the few things he loves about being in this form.

He also loves cuddling with you, whether he's like this or not, it's his absolute favorite thing to do. It makes him happy to know for sure that you're safe in his arms, especially when theres so many dangers in this war.

You were with him when the Separatists turned him into this, and they were going to do the same to you, if it weren't for the 501st and 212th. They got there just in the nick of time.

He's greatful that they decided to transform him first, he would have never forgiven himself if you had to live with this curse. He doesn't care about being a werewolf now, as long as he has you and his brothers to help him through it, he'll be happy.

He looks down to see that you have fallen asleep, he feels relief when he notices that you aren't shivering anymore. He quickly gives you a keldabe kiss before laying down and cuddling you, he's ready to sleep now that he knows you're okay. His eyes flutter close as he drifts off to sleep, last thing he thinks about is how much he loves you.