Captain Rex x reader: sleep

You've been waiting for hours for rex to come to your room to sleep. Rex always comes to your room at night, so that it takes longer for people to find him.

You already know what's taking him so long, he's probably doing reports and ignoring his own needs in the process like he always does.

So you decide to go to his room and drag him to bed. It's the only way that he will get any sleep tonight, once you get to his room you  knock on the door loudly.

"Come in!"

You open the door and walk in. Just like you thought, he's sitting at his desk, doing reports while sporting dark circles under his eyes.

"Rex, it's time to sleep." You tell him, making sure that he now's from your voice that you mean business.

"Sorry cyare but I have to finish these reports for skywalker."

You can hear the exhaustion in his voice, so you walk over and start massaging his back. You can feel his muscles start to relax under your hands.

"Y/n please stop, you're making me fall asleep."

"That's the plan."

He turns around to look at you, doing his best to be angry but failing miserably, he knows that he needs to get the reports done but is ignoring his own health in the process.

"Y/n the general really needs these reports done, I don't have time to sleep."

"Rex it's not healthy for you to be doing this to yourself, you haven't slept in two days. You're going to make yourself sick." You're starting to get angry now, he now's that he needs sleep but he's just not listening to you.

It's so frustrating when he does this, you love him so much and you just want to make sure that the one you love is taking care of himself.

"Cyare I'm fine, I could probably go way longer than this without sleep and be perfectly fine."

"Please rex, you need sleep." You say hugging him from behind." If you won't sleep then I guess I'll just have to stay up with you, and then be exhausted tomorrow."

"Now that's blackmail. You're playing dirty cyare."

"It's either we both sleep or no one sleeps."

You hear him sigh as he gives in to you, like you knew he would. He's to sweet to let you lose sleep over him.

"We'll just sleep here tonight since your probably to tired to walk to my room."

He stands up as you pull him over to the bed and take all his armor off for him till he's just in his blacks, you walk over and turn his datapad off. You turn around and see him take the top part of his blacks off, he always hates wearing shirts to bed.

You go and lay down with him, making sure all the lights are off since rex likes it pitch black when he sleeps

Once you're done you go over to him and lay with your back against his chest as he wraps his arms around you.

You can feel him cuddle in to you and get comfortable, making sure to nuzzle and kiss your neck

" Thank you."

"No thanks necessary sweetheart now just sleep."

You can feel him relax against you as his breathing evens out, finally going to sleep. You listen to his breathing as you to finally fall asleep with him still holding you in his arms.