Wolffe x reader: anger and hurt

General #23, angst #28, and fluff #39 from this prompt list requested by pentaghasm on tumblr

You're storming through the halls of the Courageous, you're so angry. You're an intelligence officer and you were so excited to go to your meeting and present your data.

But as soon as you got there they dismissed you, saying that they could look it over themselves. When you tried to explain to them that it was better for you to explain it, to help them understand it.

All you got from them is that they don't need you, they can look it over themselves. You waited outside of the meeting so that you could get your datapad back, and when you went in there was still two people there.

They were talking about you behind your back, saying that you were useless, that no one needed you. And worse of all they said that Commander Wolffe, your boyfriend, doesn't even love you.

They said that the only reason he's dating you is because he feels bad for you, and you can't help but think that they're right. Why would anyone ever want to date someone like you, you don't understand it.

You are almost running through the halls, you're bumping into people as you go but you don't even care. After a few minutes of running you're at an empty part of the Courageous, you breath a sigh of relief until you see Wolffe at the end of the hall. You once again run toward's the door, but Wolffe blocks it.

"Cyar'ika, what's wrong? Are you okay?" You stop and glare at Wolffe, you're breathing is almost out of control.

"Move! Now." Wolffe almost flinches, this is so unlike you. You're always so quiet, you never yell.

"No, not until you tell me what's going on, right now." You're even angrier now, why can't Wolffe just let you go.

"Move out of my way before I make you." Wolffe is done, he isn't going to let you leave while you're like this, he knows that something's wrong. He can tell that you're in some kind of emotional pain. You see Wolffe press the side of his helmet.

"No! We aren't leaving this hall until you tell me what's wrong, I've already commed the General. He's going to make sure that we aren't desturbed." You're so angry you start punching Wolffe, he has no right to keep you here. He grabs your hands and you feel tears falling down your face, and you can hardly breathe.

Wolffe takes his helmet off and pulls you against him, sitting both of you down on the floor against the wall.

"Hey, look at me. Focus on me alright?" His voice takes on the softer tone it always does with you, you can hear the worry in his voice. You look at him, he's looking at you with worry and fear in his eyes. He pulls you into his chest, and you press yourself as close as you can. You ignore his armor.

"You’re safe now, I’m here. And I'm not leaving for anything or anyone. I promise." You just sit there with him running his fingers through your hair, you don't know how long you're there before you calm down.

"I'm sorry." You whimper out and Wolffe just hugs you closer.

"Shhh, don't apologize. There's nothing to apologize for."

"I hit you." You tell him and Wolffe chuckles.

"Takes a lot more than that to hurt me, cyare. Can you tell me what's wrong." You sigh, you don't even know where to start. You sit up and stare straight at him.

Do you only date me because you feel bad." Wolffe is startled, not expecting that question. He grabs your hand and cups your face.

"Why would you ever think that, I love you because I can't help it. I don't understand why you would think that." You look down and feel tears come to your eyes again, Wolffe starts wiping them away.

"I heard some of the men at the meeting talking behind my back, after I was humiliated because they didn't want my help explaining my information. They said that I'm useless, and the only reason you're with me is because you feel bad." Wolffe growls, angrily. He is pissed with the way you were treated.

"They had no right to treat you that way, I'm going to tell the General everything. He's not going to be happy." Wolffe's so angry about the way you were treated, they had no right to treat you that way. He kisses your eyes softly, he loves them so much. You reach your hand up and stroke his scar, and he leans into it.

"I'm so sorry that they treated you that way cyare. You don't deserve that, and I love you more than anything. I'm dating you because I love you, not because I feel bad for you."

You nod, you love Wolffe so much. He's the best boyfriend you could ever ask for, you lay your head on his chest, closing your eyes and resting for a few minutes. Wolffe hugs you close to his body, he loves you so much. He lets you rest against him, there's time to tell the General everything later.