issues

Tom and i had been dating for months. Hes begun to start opening up to me and actually putting in effort. Tom was at the library again for the fifth time this week. I sat on his bed next to Nagini.

"Aurelia good you're here." Tom walked in and sat next to me. He held a big heavy book in his hands.

"Look at what i found!" he opened the book up to a page about some type of chamber within the school.

"Tom this is most likely a hoax, plus we have no idea who the heir of slytherin is" i looked at Tom and his lips curled into a smile.

"No. It can't be you.." i looked at him with my mouth wide open

"One and only" he smirked. "Come with me i think i know where it is" he grabbed my hand and led me to a bathroom.

"Why would the entrance be in this horrific bathroom?" i said as i looked around. "Wait be quiet" i whispered. I heard someone weeping in one of the stalls.

"Who are you?" a girl with glasses looked up at me

"Get out" i hissed but it only made her cry harder

"I cant be at peace anywhere!" she yelped

"Oh god just get out or shut up" i shut the door and walked back towards Tom.

"Look do you see that?" he pointed at a faucet that had a snake engraved on it.

"Yeah-" i looked at him, "You don't think THIS is the entrance do you?"

"I do" he began speaking in parseltongue and within moments the sinks began separating. It revealed a ginormous hole down to who knows where.

"Ready?" he looked at me with a smile. His eyes were full of excitement, i've never seen him happy before.

"I guess but are you sure-" before i could finish talking Tom grabbed my hand and jumped down dragged me along with him. We landed on a pile of bones.

"This is disgusting!" i said as i dusted off my clothes

"Not the entrance i was expecting.. hmm this way" he said as he walked in front of me. I sighed and kept walking behind him. We made it to this door with snakes on it. Tom once again began speaking parseltongue, i guess he's done his research before coming here. The door opened and revealed a giant walkway with a statue at the end of it.

"No way.." i said under my breath as i walked through the door

"It worked" laughed Tom

"Tom did you just 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ?" i looked at him with wide eyes

"I mightve. Never speak of it again." he said sternly

"You're so moody" i rolled my eyes

"Close your eyes" he said quickly. "NOW" he yelled

"Ok ok" i put my hand over my eyes. "What is it?" i asked.

"I don't believe it.. it's the basilisk.." he whispered

"THE WHAT?" i yelled

"Shut it" Tom hissed.

"I'm going to leave because this doesn't feel safe" i quickly turned and ran back to my dorm. Before i knew it i fell asleep. I woke up to an empty dorm.

"Where is everyone" i said as i walked out to the common room which was also empty. I roamed the halls until i saw a crowd of students. I walked up to them and pushed my way to the front. I saw a body being taken away. I looked up and saw Tom on the opposite side from me. That's when i put it together. My eyes widened and he looked at me with no emotion. I went back to his dorm and he followed me.

"Did you fucking kill her?" i shouted

"Keep your voice down." he clenched his jaw

"I didn't personally kill her but-"

"BUT!?! Tom are you out of your mind? What if someone finds out" i threw my hands in the air

"No they wont if you keep your mouth shut." he walked up to me and i began backing up. "You will keep your mouth shut won't you?" he backed me into the wall.

"Yes i will" i looked at the ground. He grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"Look at me when i am talking to you." he said. He quickly let go and pulled out his wand.

"Put out your arm" he grabbed my arm and pushed my sleeve up.

"What are you doing?" i said as i pulled my arm back. He sighed and looked at me with annoyance.

"I studied something and want to test it on you." he replied

"Studied what?" i asked alarmed

"It's a sign more commonly known as the dark mark. I want all my followers to have it"

"I'm not your follower." i looked at him with disappointment

"Well you're my girlfriend either way you're mine so you will wear this mark." he grabbed my arm and said a spell. I screamed in agony.

"keep it down will ya" he rolled his eyes

"This hurts like a bitch" i hissed

"Toughen up." he examined my arm and chuckled

"Soon everyone will fear me." he said under his breath. Tom left me on the floor and left the room. Nagini slithered over to me.

"Just give in to it.." she hissed

"I don't know what you're talking about" i spat

"You know you want to.. reach your full potential just give in" she curled up next to me. I looked at my arm and traced it lightly with my fingers. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. I gave in.