CHAPTER-2

When I First Saw Him

It was 10:30 in the morning,I had my agenda sorted out.After the concert,they would come to the studio and I had to interview them.We were a team of 15 each one would interview a different artist and I had to interview a singer.I was very confused over my outfit but thanks Miss Khanna,my all time saviour.She took care of my outfit,hair,makeup and sandals.So I wore a black knee length dress and well it was strapless and a also a bit oversized but I adjusted it with safety pins and belt around my waist which only added to the beauty of the dress.I thought looking a little formal was appropriate but I was no where even close to being formal and therefore I chose this dress with no glitters or embroidery.I can't stand to leaving my hair open,I somehow find it to be very disturbing and distracting but today I'm under the notion that loose hairs would look good on me.

The concert is first being held in Chennai then in kolkata and mumbai then in Delhi.In mid May the radiant heat of the sun was already on the verge of wearing off my makeup.

OMG!! The crowd here is so overwhelming and I feel so high and over excited just on water without any booze.The performances begun and one followed the other,I had the best experience and plus I had to observe things and take a note,I enjoyed doing that as well.

Miss Khanna said I had to interview this singer from England,Stefan Wilson.I did a full on research on him and now watching him sing was like a blessing to my ears and soul.Man oh Man!!!!he is a blessing to the mankind,the words out of his mouth struck right into my heart and I got totally oblivious to the noise of 3000 people in the stadium.Every lyric had a deeper meaning and his soulful voice only added to the depth of his words.He was on the stage holding the Mic with one of his hands and in one moment he would come forward greet his fans with that other hand and in another he would close his eyes and go into a high note with both hands on the mic.This man is so dynamic,a kryptonite.I didn't notice the other artists but this guy is so devilishly handsome someone next to a demigod.Black could not look so good on anyone but only him(not even me😅).His black suit and perfectly groomed beard were just out of this universe and his cute little neat ponytail was so adorable.It is sad that this guy is out of my reach and I'm the luckiest for having him get interviewed provided I don't mess up with the interview.All the celebrities that I saw on screen don't even come close to him in terms of either good looks or stage appearence and now I realise how dumb I was to stay ignorant of him until now.Okay it's clear that I'm so drooling and crushing over him.OMG!!I can't believe that he is getting down the stage that means his performance is over and he is slowly disappearing away from my sight.

Miss Khanna is never wrong,she said I would enjoy here and now I found a new guy to crush over and stalk on social media.Poor single me!!I'm shocked to see his humungous number of fans on Insta and twitter and I bet no one from India is even close to it but nevertheless this guy has also been receiving some hate recently and accused of making rude remarks on trollers.
......................................................................
"Act mature.Stop Crushing over him.He is a god damn celebrity out of your aukaat,"I said to myself when I couldn't just stop looking at him when he sat on the sofa right in front of him with his chocolate pair of eyes staring directly into mine.His gaze worked like a dagger potent enough to wound girls like me.I noticed that he had taken off his blazzer and those black sleeves of his shirt were half folded upto his elbows revealing his tatoos.There were diverse tatoos on his hand and there was floral design on the back of his palm and on the other palm back he had something written in some other language and then there were things written and figures drawn upto his elbow which included face of a tiger,an eagle and a bat leaving no blank space.He had long,handsome fingers and wore two gaudy metallic rings on his forefinger and ring finger and some black bands around one of his wrists leaving the other one empty.

Oh God!Help me somehow get through this interview without getting myself lost in his man,"I prayed.