CHAPTER - 54

"So,have you contacted Alice yet?",I asked as I entered his room and found him all showered and freshened up.

"Yes,gave her a earful and apparently she was hooking up with someone last night",he said spraying his perfume.

"Awful.I mean it's okay if she wanted to hook up with someone but denying her own child is not right",I said inhaling the familiar scent of his perfume.

"Yeah and that was expected of her.I'm glad that Eva is feeling better and she would be able to go to school soon",he said as he put his black leather jacket on.
He wore a white tee shirt underneath and black skinny jeans.

"Going somewhere?"

"Yeah,just around and I'll be back by noon.Bye",he pecked my lips and trailed off the room.

I check the Indian time and it is half past 5 and then I figured,I had to interview someone at 6 so,I better hurry.

Stefan returned by noon as promised and Eva was doing well,she mostly sleapt and now she chose her spot next to Stefan at lunch.
I see a little development there. 🎉

Stefan whispered something to Eva and then she looked at me and burst out laughing and then she whispered something back to him.
Are they plotting against me?

"What's up?What about me?",I demand.

"Nothing",he said in his thick accent.

I can't help but stare at him because he is looking so cute and just perfect.Perfect quiff, well groomed beared and those honey eyes and long thick lashes, not to mention his leather jacket made him look  like a perfect badboy.

"It's not polite to stare at someone when that person is having lunch,it affects the appetite.Stop staring",he said in a serious tone.

"Who's starting? I was just looking at that picture",I make an excuse.

"Really?", he smirked.

"Yeah",I rolled my eyes.

"Stefan,you should take her to your studio,she is gonna love it", April said as she got up from her chair.

"You haven't been there before right?Oh shit! It stormed out of my mind,you should come.It is just by the pool,we can just walk",he said.

"I always wanted to visit your studio.Back in Newyork,I always wondered how large your studio in London is gonna be",I said.

The studio is two minutes away from the house and is located by the pool side.I was amazed by the number of awards that were kept hanging on the wall.
"OMG",I exclaimed looking at those AMA's,VMA's,Brits and ofcourse his two Grammy awards.I was even more taken aback when the awards that he won during schooling where also placed among his big awards.After that he played several songs on his piano and honestly I was having the time of my life.He promised me that he would bring me here often and we could spend some quality time in his favourite place.

He promised me that he would bring me here often and we could spend some quality time in his favourite place

source : pinterest

Stefan's POV

After that little studio tour,I headed straight to my room and Kritika went shopping with the girls leaving me and Eva alone.Eva is asleep and I'm just laying on the bed lost in my own thoughts about Kritika,Eva and Alice.Whatever happened to Eva did hurt her but in a way that revealed the true colours of Alice and I'm not saying that made me happy,I'm just glad because Eva could no longer  be influenced by her snake of a mother in a negative way.I felt a little dip beside me on the bed and I spotted a tiny silhouette in my peripheral vision.

"Tell me princess",I turned my head to face her and by now she is laying beside me and then she placed her tiny palm on my chest.

"Stefan so you know that tomorrow is Kritika's birthday?",she asked me out of the blue.

"Yes",I replied.

"So have you planned anything?",she asked.

"Hmm..not really actually",I said with uncertainty actually realising that I had to do something to surprise her.

"She is your girlfriend and you should have it all planned by now",she said placing her fingers on her temple.

"Yeah actually.I'm sorry princess.What should I do?"

"She isn't home so let's get some balloons, chocolates ,cakes ,sweets...oh my god there is so much",she started to panick.

"Eva,don't worry.All of this is just a phone call away,let me call my assistant",I said reaching out to my phone.

"No,I wanna select the cake myself.Will you take me?",she said blinking her eyes.

"Yeah sure princess,we will get everything",I said smiling and I was infact overwhelmed because she  beleived that I could help her.

"What are you gifting her?",she asked now sat on the passenger seat of my car.

"I haven't thought about it and I guess you could help me figure out",I said.

"Just think Stefan,she is your girlfriend and you should be able to figure it out",she said rolling her eyes and I chuStefan