CHAPTER -22

Living life

I was still in my room, trying to connect to Stefan but it was all in vain.He would neither see my messages nor answer my calls.I was done being alone,I needed someone, someone who would listen to me, I'm not that strong to endure all this, being mentally bruised.

"Hush, you are out finally",said Radhika as she saw me walking from the corridor and I breathed a sigh of relief , she is finally here to save me.
"Listen to me carefully, all that shit will not get telecasted on news any more, I have taken care of it. You are staying in mumbai and you can work from here, do not come to Delhi for a while, stay with your mom here. Have you spoken to Stefan yet?", she asked me.

"He is out of contact",I said bluntly.

"I'll try to contact him, don't worry honey, you'll be alright",she said assuring me.

"That will not flash in the news anymore and that doesn't mean that matter is shut,you will continue receiving messages and people will try calling you for a while now.It will still be in the internet.I don't expect Stefan to return your calls anytime soon.He might never call you,so move on from him and face the world.If people start questioning you,you must stay confident and answer and must show no regret.You fell for him, and that's the truth and that is the reason for all this in the first place.Accept that first,stay true to yourself and answer all your self doubts,you have done no wrong...know that.If you truly loved him then fight back",my mom said.

"I loved him",I said finally.
......................................................................
3 months later,

I always felt this strong attraction towards him but not until that day did I realize that I truly love him.I wanted to wash my hands clean of it,I could have done that using Radhika's influence but I don't wanna lie to the world about the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me.I always knew that Stefan and I have no future together,we belong from different worlds and I always knew it in my head that he is unattainable and I was prepared for that one day when he is  gonna just suddenly disappear from my life and may be that's why it is not hurting so much.I'm not hurt because I didn't expect anything from him,but I'm not happy from the fact that he is not returning my calls,after everything that had happened.

All this might be very common for him,but it's all new for me.I got so much hate for no reason from his fans and that video,it got so viral in a few hours and finally when we got it deleted from the internet,the damage had already been done.I wonder sometimes,does he know about the mess caused here?
How can he be so oblivious to it?He should have contacted me atleast once.It's been three months now,I don't know if I could move on because I still love him,I can feel it.I try to keep myself busy and worked my ass off to grab a double promotion.

We don't stand a chance,I know but I want it so bad to talk to him atleast once,let him know how much I missed him and just bang his head for not calling me back.

"You look lost,and I can guess you are thinking about your hero",Geet said putting on a serious expression.

"Shut up Geet".

"You know what he is no different like there is nothing special about him,he is just another play boy leaving aside the fact that he has got hot looks.All celebrities are alike,move on Kri,it'll hurt you more....find a nice guy,love him and marry him",Geet spoke trying to give me shitty advises.

"Stop generalising,he is not like the rest of them.....I have seen it,he is far better than the rest of them.He must have had his own reasons for not calling me back and I have got no complaints",I retorted.

"What if I tell you that you can see him right here and right now?",she said looking at her phone.
"Look he is live on his instagram".

I had an adrenaline rush,my pupils dialted and my heart raced.
I was delighted to see him again after 3 long months. He got his hair dyed,I don't know if it's blue or gray but it looked cool.He looked happy and really high.He was smoking a cigarette and sipping beer occassionally,he answered some questions,sang a few songs and showed his new tatoo on the neck that ran till the side of his head.

"I don't understand how people find it cool about tatoos,he got his head tatooed...that must have hurt him so bad",I said trying not to imagine the amount of pain he had to endure while getting the tatoo.

"He has so many tatoos,he must have got used to the pain",Geet said bluntly.
"Half of the comments here are about you and him and that video and look how he is completely ignoring those comments",she said.

"Yeah I know,may be that's what he wants and I'm fine with it.I just wanted to see him",I said in despair.

"Do not worry babe,you will get the love of your life one day,it might not be him but he is gonna be a nice guy who is gonna love you unconditionally",she said cheering me up and then continued,"We should go on a trip,somewhere.....abroad?You should get out of this state asap and fall for an other guy,I can't see you all sad and lonely".

"Abroad?",I chuckled at her wierd but cool idea."Sounds cool and yes I'm in need of it,let's go somewhere....it's been a while since we hung out but where?....I wanna visit dubai or may be Singapore".

"I wanna visit London",she said.

"Are you crazy?I'm going anywhere but London or England",I chuckled and threw a pillow at her.

"I was kidding anyways",she laughed wierdly.
"NYC? What do you say?",she said winking.

"Sounds cool.I'm in."