Chapter - 58

"I'm gonna miss you Radhika",I said as I cleared the tear stain off my face.

"I'm gonna miss you too Kritika.Take care of everything. I know you are capable enough", she said as she pulled me into a warm hug.

"Yeah,I know",I kept my voice low and sniffed.

"And I got a little something for you",she said and handed me over a wooden box.
"You need promise me that you are not removing it at any cost and you'll have it around your neck forever".

"Yeah I'll will not take it out",I sniffed again as I wore the chain that was in the box."

I don't know what made Radhika change her mind so suddenly,she wants to leave the country for some unknown reason. She said she wants a break but I think there is something more to it.I'm just worried and I can't explain all the things that are going in my head right now.
..............................................................................................

It was almost midnight,I was working and it totally consumed me,I was unaware of the surroundings and then I got startled when I felt manly arms around my waist and no,he was not Stefan,I was sure of that even though I couldn't see anything in the faint light.

"Who are you?,A thief?? What do you want?",I turned around and I crashed my head against his chest.I bet he is tall,very tall.He didn't even flinch and his arms were still around my waist gripping even harder.
"Let me out",I yelled at the top of my voice.
"Mom",I screamed."Who are you?What do you want?"

Then he loosened the grip and I could hear his retreating footsteps,for a moment I was relieved because I thought he was leaving...but no...he turned the lights on and not knowing what to do,I screamed shutting my eyes and plugging my ears.

After a minute,I let my eyes open and at first my vision was a kind of blur but then it was set to normal.The man standing in front of me was a stranger and didn't look like some thief,he is really tall as I anticipated (a little taller than Stefan) and he had brown curls and forest green eyes and that was all I could notice at the moment.

"Listen,you need you to calm down",his very deep,husky voice spoke which was suceeded by a sniff.

"Who are you?"

"You'll know",he answered.

"Get out of my house,I'm sure you are in the wrong house.You thief!!",I yelled again.

"Firstly,I'm no thief and and secondly I'm at the right place",he smirked.
"So now be a good girl and walk out of the house with me",he said keeping his smirk intact.

"Wh...What?I'm not going anywhere with you and you can't scare me enough
I'm gonna call the police."

" You can call whoever you want but you are not going to because I don't want it and......
....................................
No perspective

Kritika was sedated by that man and she didn't know what was happening to her.She could feel every thing just falling apart,a million things going round in her head her mother,Stefan and her company...... who is gonna take care of them while she is gone and who is this man that's trying to kidnap her?He has a British accent and first she thought may be it has got something to do with Stefan but for some reason she knew that it was not the case.What could a man from another country want form her?The man spoke of confidence,threat,danger and death.She for sure knew that this is not some petty kidnapping for money,this man wanted more.He could enter her appartment admist tight security and he indeed was in her bedroom and she wasn't aware of him until he grabbed her.Sure this man is someone more than a kidnapper and then with that last thought she crashed against him once again.Unconcious.
............,.....................................................................................

Important note:

Guys,I'm ending the book here.
There will be a sequel book to this and Kritika's story is gonna get continued.
The last two chapters were mostly a sneak peak into Kritika's life after she came back to India and took over the network from Radhika.Some of you may feel that the last chapter did not end in the right way but I promise that every thing is going to get cleared in the next book.

The next book is going to be totally different from this and I'm sure you are going to love it.It's a new story line with new characters and new everything and I'm gonna start writing soon.

It might take a while before I post the first chapter because I need time for implementation and plus my final exams are just around the cornor.

And finally thank you guys for making it this far in the book.I hope you really enjoyed the story and I promise that the next story line is gonna be even more exciting.

Just so I know your opinion regarding this,please comment down your thoughts.

See y' all in the next book!!
❣️❣️