- 𝟓𝟗 -

C M B

"But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go"
Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur

I wake up from the blinding lights of the sun, which is peeking through the curtains. I see clothes on the floor and I turn my head as a warm smile on my face appears when I see my arms around Lara's waist. She's got some strands of hair as her back's pressed against my bare chest, our legs tangled in the sheets.

So last night was real.

I wasn't dreaming.

As much as I wanna stay in the warmth of the bed, I already know the day I got ahead. The boys and I are taking a train out to Belgium for a concert tonight. I don't think we've had a day off since we started tour, or had a day to ourselves to actually enjoy a city. Last night felt like my only escape from the limelight. Yesterday after the show Daniel and I talked about convincing Mia and Lara to stay with us on tour for a little longer, but neither of us got to ask them yet. Well I was gonna ask Lara last night, but things didn't go to plan - but I'm not complaining.

I notice Lara start to slowly move around, changing her position next to me. She turns around to face me, her eyes closed but a smile on her lips as I pull her closer towards me. I feel her nuzzle my neck as she buries her face into my chest. A soft, breathy laugh escapes my mouth, "Morning princess."

"It's so earlyy," she groans, "What time is it?" she asks while peeking over my shoulder to the alarm clock. 10:03 am. She looks at me, her brows furrowed in a way that makes her look adorable, "What time is your train?"

"11, why?" she nods over to the clock and I glance at it to see the time. Instead of getting out of bed, I turn back to my side facing her, "I got time."

She looks at me and laughs a little, rolling her eyes, "I don't want you to be late though." she says, slipping one leg out of bed. Before she can get out, I gently take her hand and pout at her. "You're gonna be in so much trouble." she tells me, coming back in bed next to me.

I brush her hair away from her face as she cuddles into me, "Who cares? I'll be fine." I tell her, kissing her head. She looks up at me with her hands rested on my torso with a slightly concerned look on her face. "Yes I'm sure, stop worrying."

A teasing smile appears on her face as she slowly sits up, her body hovering over mine, "Well too bad for you, I care about you and your job and I don't want you to be late." I raise an eyebrow at her, taking notice of the position we're in and look at her lips. "Stop doing that, you gotta go." she whines.

"Wow kicking me out?" I laugh, only making her more annoyed. Lara falls back down on top of me, her around me while she kisses my shoulder, "See you don't want me to leave either." I tell her through my smile.

"I don't." she admits, resting her head on my chest, "I don't wanna go back either."

"Then don't." I say, making her lift her head to be eye level with me, "Stay for a couple more days and join us on tour."

"Are you serious?"

I laugh and nod my head, "Yes Lar, I'm serious. I was actually gonna ask you yesterday anyways."

She sits up, straddled on my waist with an excited smile growing on her face, "You think you can deal with me for a couple more days?"

"Well if it's gonna be like this, then yeah I have no problem with it." I smirk teasingly.

"I hate you." she says while smacking my arm lightly as she gets off me and steals the blanket. I sit up in bed and scratch the back of my neck, "You surely didn't think that last night." Immediately I feel a pillow meet my face and I'm laughing as I see how red Lara's face got. "Ok ok, I'm done."