- 𝟒𝟓 -

L R C

"I'm not scared to jump 'cause I want you
Let's just fall in love for the hell of it
Maybe we'll just keep fallin'"
Fallin' - Why Don't We

"Corbyn I swear we're going to die!!!" I yell as we speed down the highway. The wind blows in our hair as he swerves to the next lane and into the street where the beach is near. The boys are taking a month and a half off before going to Europe for tour. As much as I wish I could spend Christmas and New Year's with him, it's nice we still get these next couple weeks together. 

He parks near the boardwalk where we see Jack, Zach, and Jonah's car also parked. A bunch of us in the friend group are all hanging out on someone's yacht, I'm not sure who's though. We get out of the car and walk towards the beach.

"Entertainment has arrived!" Corbyn announces as we meet everyone by the cabana they're under. I give everyone a hug as I take my seat next to Gabbie. Mia and Jordan, Corbyn's brother, also came along with Ashley too.

"What do you mean entertainment has arrived? Everyone knows I'm the life of the party." Zach says to Corbyn, causing some of us to laugh. Jack and Daniel walk in with White Claws for all. I already know this is gonna go a little out of hand.

"Alright help yourselves everyone. To a successful album and successful tour!" Jonah says happily, the rest of the boys following along. 

"And to friends!" Daniel says as we all cheers our drinks. Tate and Jonah were kind enough to plan this day for all of us. We're supposed to head onto a yacht in a bit to swim and watch the sunset. Talk about a successful tour. 

"So when's the boat coming?" Jack asks after almost finishing his can after one gulp. Jonah checks his phone and tells us only a couple more minutes until we have to go to the pier.

"I can't wait!" Mia says excitedly. About 10 minutes pass and Jonah walks back to us from the pier with Eben to announce that it's time to go.

"Wait we're still waiting for one person." Tate says, stopping all of us from walking. Jonah turns around and looks at her confused.

"Who?" Daniel asks as he holds the cooler in his hand. Tate looks at all of us and a guilty look fills her face. She whispers the mystery guest to Jonah and he has the same expression.

"You guys go ahead, we'll keep a look out for the last person." Jonah says as Daniel leads the way towards the boat. I see some familiar faces like Crawford, Nezza, Franny, and Christian, but that's it.

We all board the boat and they announce we're about to depart the pier when Jonah and Tate come running over to us.

"We're here! Now you can go." Jonah tells the helmsman. Both of them sit next to me and Corbyn as they take a drink from the cooler.

"What happened to your mystery guest?" Corbyn asks. Jonah shakes his head while Tate ignores the question.

"Not coming." Jonah tells him, ending that conversation. It isn't too long until we get to the middle of the ocean and the party begins. I see two guys jump into the ocean immediately, taking the first cannonball. 

"Christian join us!" One of them yells. Music starts blasting I turn around to see Corbyn still there near me. He gets up from his seat and lowers his voice so only I can hear him above the loud music.

"I'm gonna change to swim, what about you?" he says. I think about it for a minute and decide I won't swim just yet.

"Maybe later, you have fun." I tell him. He nods his head as he heads inside the boat to change. I already had my bathing suit under my clothes, so it shouldn't be hard if I want to swim. I walk over to Gab who's already in her bathing suit and talking to Anna who's also here. How many people are on this boat?