66: Margaret and Peter

Start from the beginning

"I think so." Isaac answers as he walked past them to look at the door, when he turned he saw that Scott had ripped off Stiles' locker door, "You're gonna find him by scent?"

"Yeah-" Scott tossed him one of Stiles' shoes, "We both are."

Isaac stared at the item in his hand before slowly looking back at Scott, "But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?"

"Maybe it's cause you've been a werewolf for less time than Scott." Paige offered as enthusiastically as she could, hoping her happy attitude would help, "And the shoes have a stronger scent."

Isaac pursed his lips, "I mean... I guess that's true."

Scott smiled at the two of them before he noticed that Derek was in the room, he stepped a little forward and blocked the three in the room. Derek had his hands behind his back, his eyes connected with Paige's and he watched as her eyes moved to anywhere but him. She didn't bring up the kiss or even told anyone about it. She didn't really want to talk about it at all. She hit him for kissing her and then snapped at him. That wasn't how she expected her first kiss with him to be. Not that she had imagined her first kiss with him. She would never imagine that. She didn't really know him. He didn't know her. Nothing was going to ever happen. She was rambling in her own head.

"We need to talk."

"All of us."

"Whoa!" Paige screams and points her finger at Peter, "Hold the phone! Hold the phone! Alive! You are a living breathing thing! Wait! Am I losing my shit again? Am I seeing things with my fairy eyes? Is this happening again?"

"No, not at all, Paige. This time it's me you see and not your faeil connection to Lydia."

Scott was too angry with the fact that Peter was there that he ignored the fairy information, "What the hell is this?"

Paige turned her head to see Scott's jaw tense, and then she felt pain in her jaw. She brought her hands up to her face, her brows furrowed together. Someone was being hurt and she wanted to cry because she was sure that it was Stiles. Stiles was getting hurt right now and they couldn't help him.

"You know-" Derek was calm and didn't really react to the hostile reactions of them, "I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station."

"Okay, hold on." Scott cut him right off to defend himself, "He-he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one." Peter chimes in, "Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up." Scott and Derek say at the same time.

Isaac raised his hand in curiosity, "Okay, who is he?"

"That's Peter, Derek's uncle."

"My Aunt's ex." Paige added, now noticing that her Aunt Maggie hadn't said a word just yet.

"Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat."

Peter raised his hand and waved, "Hi."

Isaac swallowed with wide eyes, "Ah... that's good to know."

"I've got an even better question that I think we're all thinking here." Paige says as she raises her own hands in the air, "How is he alive?"

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson." Derek says completely avoiding her question, which made her scowl, "And maybe how to save him."

"Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead."

"What?"

"Yeah, Jackson's dead." Paige mumbles a bit, she was so focused on Stiles being taken that she didn't even process what happened to Jackson. She felt even worse about Jackson than she did with Matt. "It just happened on the field."